Chapter 54; Study Group

Sans - "I DON'T WANT TO!"

Katsuki - "WELL THAT'S TOO FUCKING BAD! LET GO OF THE RAILING, YOU DAMN SKELETON!"

Eijirou stood by laughing nervously as Katsuki had Sans's ankles in his hands and Sans's arms wrapped around the stairwell banister. Katsuki was trying to pull him to the front door. Why, you may be asking?

Sans - "I DON'T WANT TO STUDY!"

Katsuki - "YOUR JAPANESE AND HISTORY IS FUCKING GARBAGE! YOU ARE COMING TO THE LIBRARY WITH US!"

Eijirou - "Come on bro, it's not gonna be that bad."

Sans - "I'M ONE OF THE SMARTEST MONSTERS IN THE UNDERGROUND! I DON'T NEED TO SACRIFICE MY NAPS WITH MORE STUDYING!"

Katsuki - "YOU DON'T HAVE JAPANESE AND JAPANESE HISTORY IN THE UNDERGROUND! YOUR JAPANESE SUCKS ASS AND YOUR GRASP ON HISTORY IN OUR WORLD IS LACKLUSTER AT BEST!"

Natsumi walked down the stairs with Hizashi and Hitoshi.

Natsumi - "Eiji, what is happening here?"

Sans was distracted for a second, so Katsuki managed to pull him to the doorway. Sans starfished in the doorway, using all the strength in his noodle arms to keep himself in the house.

Eijirou - "Bakugo is convincing Sans to come to the library with us."

Hitoshi yawned and walked up to the white haired boy.

Hitoshi - "Hey Sans?"

Sans - "WHAT -"

Sans's eyes grew dull and unfocused and Katsuki fell backwards with his boyfriend laying limply on top of him.

Hitoshi - "Stop shouting. Where are your glasses?"

Sans - "On my dresser."

Hitoshi - "Go upstairs, take out your contacts, put your glasses on, grab your, uh...what text books?"

Katsuki - "History and Japanese."

Hitoshi - "Grab your history and Japanese textbooks, and go with Bakugo and Kirishima to the library."

Katsuki let Sans up and followed him to his bedroom.

Natsumi - "Eiji, before you go study, me and your mother have something to discuss with you."

Hizashi - "Shota and I have to talk to you too Hito."

Hitoshi and Eijirou shared a look and followed their respective parents into the living room. Shota and Ichika sat on the couch.

Ichika - "First thing, Shota and Hizashi are becoming your and Sans's Godparents."

Hizashi - "Same as she said. Ichika and Natsumi are gonna be your and Azzy's godparents."

Eijirou - "Awesome! Hey Aizawa, since you're my god-dad now, can I get some help with the exams?"

Shota - "No. Get some serious studying done and you'll do fine."

Hitoshi - Since Eijirou is as dense as a rock, I'm asking. You said this was the first topic Ms. Ichika."

Natsumi - "Second topic is about us adopting Sans -"

Hizashi - "And Asriel into our families."

Shota - "If everything goes smoothly with the adoptions, you, Asriel, and us two would be moving into our own house close by."