Chapter Two

I filled out the application the girl Ally gave me and later got the job. "Okay, your first job is to go and clean up the practice room.. I would help but I have things that need to get done." I nod and head upstairs. Opening the door, I noticed two boys hanging out in there, a blonde and a ginger. "Uhh Hey" I say awkwardly. "Oh hey you're the new employee, huh?" The ginger boy says. I nod "yeah and my first job is to clean up this room, so it'd be nice if you guys could leave for a while.." The ginger gets up "Okay" and leaves. "Uhh sorry about Dez, he is kinda .. Yeah." The blonde says. "Yea it's fine. I'm Hailey by the way." "Austin," he says then looks around the room. "I can help if you'd like, since I kind of made the mess.." "Yeah Sure That's Fine" I say smiling slightly.

We start cleaning up and were almost done till I spotted the piano. I sit on the piano bench and start playing a song and softly hum the words of the song. Austin came over, sat next to me and said, "Choose a song to sing and I'll play the piano for you." I nod and think about which song to choose.
I decided on singing the song Waiting Outside The Lines by Greyson Chance. When I finished I heard applause. I blushed as Ally, Dez, and a girl who's name I'm guessing was Trish since I heard Ally say it. 

Trish walked up to me and said "Wow you're really good! " I blush, "I'm not that good.." Austin stands up smiling," You're actually pretty amazing." I blush more. "You know, we should have you and Austin do a duet sometime!" Trish suggests. I nod "Yeah sure I guess.." Ally grabs Trish and drags her away from the rest of us and has a quick conversation then walks back to the group. "Hailey, there is this competition Austin is supposed to be competing at, and we think that he will win for sure if you do a duet with him." Ally says. I look at Austin and he says "I'm all for it." "Uhh," I think for a second. "I'll do it." Everyone cheers and I blush then suddenly I get a text. It was from my dad. It said:

Dad: Hey sweetheart, do you think you can come to the studio?

Me: Yea Sure Dad

I put my phone away then said," Hey guys I gotta go to my dad's studio, so I'll see you later." Dez looks at me "I wanna go!" "Uhm alright anyone else?" I ask as Austin raises his hand and says me. I look at Trish and Ally then Ally speaks up, "Actually Trish and I planned on going shopping, so we can't but you guys go & have fun." I nod "Alright so do you guys wanna ride in my car or do you have your own?" "We'll ride in yours" Dez says. We get to my dad's house/studio and I see Austin and Dez in awe.