Chapter One

Hailey's pov
~
I just finished un-packing in my room, so I went into the living room to see if my dad was still here or if he left to go work at the studio with one of his clients. He was in the kitchen on the phone. "Uh Dad?" I say to try and get his attention. He turns and looks at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'll meet you there - Hold on for a second I need to talk to my daughter." He takes the phone from his ear and puts whoever he was talking to on hold. "Yes, babygirl?" He looks me in the eye to assure me he's paying attention. "I was just going to tell you that I am going to the mall" I say.

"Okay, but I want you to stop by the recording studio later. I have a surprise for you" He smiles creepily and I laugh at how stupid he looks. "Alright I will." I walked out to the garage to choose which car I should use. I had a few options : the gray Nissan Altima, the black Jeep, the black Lamborghini, the silver Corvette, the black Camiro, the red Mustang, and plenty of others. I chose the Jeep, since it was my favorite car and also since I didn't want to look like a spoiled rich girl, driving up in something expensive.

I drove to the mall and decided that I should look for a job. I walked around and saw a job opening in a place called 'Sonic Boom'. I walked inside and saw a woman at the counter. I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but I just couldn't figure out from where. I put it behind me and walked up to her. "I saw that there is an opening for a job here, and I would like to apply for it," I said.
---------------
A/N :
~•~•~
Here Is A Little Sample Since I Didn't Get The 10 Votes I Needed.
Well, Should I Continue? Or No.?
Comment Belowwwww
If This Gets At Least 10 Votes I Guess I Can Update The Rest...