✿57

If all it is is eight letters~

An eighteen-year old Eunseo entered the restaurant with a happy face

An eighteen-year old Eunseo entered the restaurant with a happy face. She found her group of friends sitting at a table. The restaurant was actually quite big so, each table belonged to a cubicle. The brunette walked closer to them but it seemed like they didn't notice her. That's when the girl heard her name, they were talking about her. Naturally she was curious and stood beside the cubicle to hear the conversation.

"Eunseo... She is not like us", a girl with purple hair said.

"You are right. She acts so innocent. I hate it there. I find it so irritating", a guy muttered.

"Ugh guys! Stop talking such things behind her back", a boy with wavy hair spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Cheongsan, I can't believe that you are still dating her", Sieun said, sipping her juice with a straw.

"Why? What's wrong with her?"

"No I mean. Uhh look you are in college, there are so many hot girls out there. Why are you still together with that Eunseo?"

"I know right? Eunseo is not your style, Cheongsan. I thought you would leave her after dating her for a few months."

"Exactly. Like you are in college yet you are dating your girlfriend from high school."

"It's just because I like her", Cheongsan replied.

"You don't. Your heart just became soft for her over the years but that doesn't exactly mean you like her", Sieun said.

"No, you are wrong-"

"Okay then tell me one thing. Did you guys have sex?"

Her sudden question made him uncomfortable. "N-No."

The same-aged girl sighed. "Being in a relationship for years but there's no physical love. Like what? Do you even think Eunseo likes you?"

"She says she does."

"Is it so? I don't know. Maybe she is using you."

"Sieun, can we just stop talking about this."

"Break up with her."

A gasp escaped from his lips. "Are you crazy or what?"

"I don't like her."

"It doesn't matter. Moreover it was you who introduced her to me", he replied.

"So what? I think it's over for you too."

"Sieun is right, bro. Leave her. She doesn't even suit our group."

"We know you more than Eunseo. Get over her."