CHAPTER FOUR

That morning Jungkook had arrived early at the university, saw Jin but lost sight of him after a second.

"Hello Jimin," he greeted Jimin.

"Jungkook,"

"Have you seen Jin?," he asked.

"I think he is still with Taehyung,"

"Who?,"

"The guy I hang out with sometimes," but Jimin was interrupted by Jin.

"What are you talking about?," 

"He was telling me who Taehyung is," Jin opened his eyes in surprise.

"Jimin I think it's late you should go to class," Jimin got the message and left them.

"Shall we go to class together?," asked Jin as he grabbed Jungkook's arm and walked off "How did it go with your girlfriend?"

"Great, how did it go with Taehyung?"

"Nothing interesting," he replied as he tried to change the subject "Do you work out? Your arms are muscular I like muscular guys," he said causing Jungkook to blush. He couldn't tell the boy he was trying to romance that his encounters with Taehyung were because Taehyung fucked him.

While they were in class Jin kept flirting with Jungkook and he didn't mind and took it as a compliment.

"Do you plan to do anything after school?"

"No, why not?"

"We could go for coffee,"

"Sure, but I don't like coffee, as long as we continue with the basketball game the other day I'll go with you." 

"You look like you want to lose to me."

Finally the classes were over and Jungkook talked to his girlfriend about his outing with Jin, they both left for the nearest coffee shop.

"You know you're really handsome?," said Jin to Jungkook who just laughed shaking his head.

"Do you always say such things," asked Jungkook.

"I only do it with people I'm interested in," Jungkook didn't understand that, but he didn't give him time to think about what he meant because they had arrived at the court where they would play.

"Ready to lose Jeon?," Jin joked.

"Are you ready Kim?," continued Jungkook.

So they spent an afternoon playing basketball.

Jungkook turned his gaze realizing that his face and Jin's were very close to each other, they both blushed and instantly detached.

"I have to go home, I'm late," he said giving Jungkook a kiss on his cheek "see you tomorrow handsome boy," he gave him another kiss on the other cheek and ran away.

Jungkook was mesmerized by what Jin just did, he brought a hand to one of the places where Jin kissed him and his heart was racing but it was because of the surprise but not because of anything related to feelings.

His girlfriend called him asking him to come to her house, she was ready to use all her charms and not let Jin infect him with whatever it was.