CHAPTER FIVE

A week had passed since those events and the more time passed it seemed that these two boys were getting closer as Jin had planned.

That morning Jungkook had arrived surprisingly early at the university so he just started walking around the campus because it was still early, he ended up passing by the players' locker room and heard moaning?

Jungkook immediately blushed.

"Tae it's late already soon people will start arriving," spoke a voice very familiar to Jungkook. 

"Okay, let's go,"

Jungkook saw the door handle start to turn and reacted, he ran out to hide and saw the two of them walk out as if nothing had happened.

Were they having sex?

He left the place, he had his brain working fast, did that mean that Jin was gay? And that simple question shook him, if that was so it meant that Jin was flirting with him all the time.

"Hello handsome," Jin greeted, appearing in front of him, "Have you been here long?"

"No...,"

"Are you okay?" asked Jin, his friend didn't look well.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to class now," the older boy said.

"Okay, I'll walk with you," replied Jin intertwining his arm with Jungkook's. "Are you forgetting that we have class together?"

Jungkook kept walking with his head in the moon, the class mattered little to him, he was more focused on remembering all the times Jin addressed him as cute and handsome and what he told him days ago "I only do it with the people I'm really interested in,".

The hours had passed and they were already in the store, Jin didn't say anything, Jin seemed very concentrated and Jungkook thought he looked sexy like that.

Jimin came to the table as usual taking away their moment alone.

"I got the last banana milk there was who wants it?," he asked and they both rushed to drink the milk.

"I drank it first," Jin said.

"Not true, besides you know how I like banana milk," Jungkook replied with a frown and Jimin looked at them amused.

"Got it," Jin blurted out snapping his fingers "let's have a staring contest whoever wins gets the milk,"

"Deal," replied Jungkook as they sat down and looked at Jin amused.

The staring contest started as normal and little by little the tension was rising and it was all thanks to Jin who couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook's eyes as he was getting closer and closer causing nerves in his opponent. They were so close that their noses were colliding and their breaths were mingling but everything has its end and when Jungkook thought Jin would kiss him a loud knock on the table interrupted them.

"Jungkook you promised to have lunch with me today," Ryujin blurted out angrily.

"I'm sorry my love," he replied lowering his gaze so no one would see that he was red-cheeked.

The girl sighed and took her boyfriend by the arm to get him away as soon as possible from that table where Jin was looking at him with a mocking smile.

"You were about to kiss him!", Jimin said.

"I know,"

Jungkook's heart was still pounding and the image of Jin's face so close to his didn't leave his head wondering if his girlfriend hadn't interrupted would they have kissed.