CHAPTER TWELVE

Later at lunchtime there was no sign of Jin anywhere so Jungkook took the opportunity to sit alone with Jimin.

"Hello Jimin,"

"Hello Jungkook,"

"Do you know where Jin is,"

"I have no idea," he lied he couldn't tell what Jin was doing with Hyunjin.

"Better then I need to talk to someone and I don't have any friends other than you guys,"

"He heard you,"

"I made out with Jin several times," Jimin turned his attention to him "it felt so good,"

"There's a but," Jimin said.

"I don't know, I've never been with a guy, I've never thought about a guy that way, I don't understand how that can be possible,"

"Anything is possible Jungkook, maybe you've always liked boys and you found out with Jin, or maybe you just like Jin,"

"Jungkook we need to talk it's about Jin," said Ryujin interrupting "it's important it's about Jin,"

"What's wrong,"

"I know you're probably mad at me and that you might doubt what I'm about to tell you but Jin only made you fall in love with me to get back at me."

Jungkook stood silently processing the words turned around and slammed hard on the table where Jimin was sitting.

"Jin used me for revenge?" he asked seriously.

Jimin looked at him and swallowed hard and averted his gaze and when he was about to lie Jungkook spoke.

"It can't be," 

Jin was just using him.

He felt sad at last he had realized that he was in love with Jin and he thought those feelings were reciprocated.

So all day long he avoided Jin.