CHAPTER SIX

That morning Jungkook got up to continue with his day and kept wondering the events of the previous day, as he wondered what would have happened if they kissed he shook his mind erasing those thoughts, what was he doing thinking about a guy if he had a girlfriend?

He got dressed and hurried to the institute, he greeted his girlfriend and didn't leave her side all morning, she was grateful because it meant that she wouldn't be near the faggot.

Jin slumped down on the table in the store.

"What's wrong?," Jimin asked.

"Jungkook is avoiding me, Taehyung wants to meet me in the math hallway in the library and my ex keeps bothering me," Jin complained still not looking at his friend.

"Don't you feel like going with Taehyung?," spoke Jimin "Lee Minho is coming over here," and Jin let out a shout of annoyance.

"Hello Minho,"

"Jin can we talk?," he asked and Jin sighed before nodding and getting up from his place, he knew that if he didn't Minho would keep bothering him. As a glance followed them Jungkook who out of curiosity said he was going to the bathroom and ran away from his girlfriend.

"What's wrong?," Jin asked leaning against the wall.

"I miss you!," Minho said bluntly.

"Minho we've talked it over," he sighed tiredly.

"Do you have someone else?"

"Yes," he replied to turn around to find Jungkook leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Listening to other people's conversations?"

"No, no, no I was just passing by," he replied nervously.

"Shall we get something to eat," he asked but Jungkook seemed to hear him was more focused on admiring Jin's big pink lips "did you feel like kissing me," he asked referring to what happened earlier.

Jungkook's body trembled, he gulped and averted his gaze, "What's wrong with me? he asked himself.

Jin stepped forward and started walking happily to the food stall followed by Jungkook behind him, Jungkook cursed himself for thinking too much about Jin, turned to his girlfriend's table and bit his lip thinking about what he should do, stopped his steps and walked in the opposite direction.

"Jungkook?" asked Jin when he saw him leaving, he saw him reach his girlfriend's place and they walked together towards the library holding hands, anyone who saw them going there holding hands could deduce what they were going for "they're going to fuck," he whispered.

"Yuck Jin don't give images to my head," said Jimin.

Jungkook sighed even after fucking his girlfriend he was still thinking about Jin and no matter how hard he tried Jin wouldn't get out of his head and he was starting to get frustrated.

Even at his girlfriend's house while they were naked hugging each other he was still thinking about Jin.

"Jin told me that you guys aren't really friends," 

She seemed to think about what he would say "We were until I found out he's a faggot,"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Jin is gay Jungkook,"

Jungkook thus confirmed her suspicions Jin is gay.