CHAPTER NINE

Two days had passed and Jungkook spent the days locked up in his house, not wanting to see anyone. without wanting to see anyone, he had questioned many things, but what surprised him the most was that he missed Jin.

Arriving at school extremely tired for having slept few hours he cursed himself for meeting Jin instantly, that was not his plan, he had to avoid him as much as he could.

"Hi Jungkook," Jin greeted upon seeing him "You left the party early, I have to admit I missed you over the weekend," Jungkook averted his gaze meeting his girlfriend which made his smile fade.

"I missed you too, I have to go I have to talk to Ryu about what happened," he replied as he said goodbye to Jin and walked in the direction of his girlfriend.

He still wasn't sure how he would tell her, he knew it wouldn't be easy and he only had a few minutes.

"Love I notice you are very upset," his girlfriend said.

"The other day at the party I left early, I screwed up."

"What did you do," she asked worriedly.

"I kissed someone else," she froze when she heard that she hadn't felt anything, she didn't feel upset that her boyfriend cheated on her but dating the hottest guy in college was the sensation and being cheated on wasn't in her plans.

"With whom?"

"That doesn't matter,"

"It does matter,"

"SeokJin," she let go of her boyfriend's hands as if she was disgusted and got up from her seat.

She couldn't believe that again a boy she liked came out gay.

Jungkook sighed it had gone better than he expected in him head she would end up making a fuss in front of everyone, he started to walk around the university to kill some time.

He ran into a few guys but what caught his attention the most was finding Jin and that tall blond guy he didn't know.

He crept closer to them, but he couldn't help it they looked so funny while they were talking and when he was close enough he could hear that conversation where they were just talking.

Without meaning to a strange discomfort settled in his chest he rolled his eyes at the sight of them together and left the place going to class.

He spent the next few hours watching Jin and when Jin spoke to him he responded dryly.

"What's wrong with you? You've been like this all morning," he asked, "are you upset about the kiss," he asked.

"Jin I don't feel like talking to you,"

"Well, I don't want to talk to you either," he said getting up from the table.

Jungkook didn't know what was going on everyone in the school was looking at him and he didn't understand why until he approached his ex-girlfriend he knew she had to see.

"What did you do," he asked.

"Everyone now knows that Jin is a fucking gay guy who made you kiss him by force,".

"That's not what happened,"

"Well, for me it was,"

"He kissed me because he wanted that kiss as much as I did."

"Now the whole college is thinking about what I told them," the girl laughs and walks out.