(Chapter 1): The Invitation.

A/N: So these chapters aren't gonna be that long or that short, but it depends if I'm feeling like
I wanna write a short or long chapter so yeah. Anyways enjoy 😎. (Btw sorry about the
spelling mistakes, I'm not a very good writer. So if u understand, thank u) ☺.

(There's gonna be swearing in these chapters so be warned, I'm just gonna say it here 'cause I'm to lazzy 🙃).
_______________________________________________________________________________

~ kingdom X, 10.27 AM ~

It was a pretty sunny and hot day in kingdom X. Cookies all over the kingdom was starting to get pretty exhausted from franticlly faning them selves because they were starting to overheat, including Prune Juice. He was just going home from the store after getting some supplies for his next potion (Typical of him). After the triple cone cup and after he graduated from Parfedia, he decided to move to Kingdom X, for some reason. But the other two, Kuign-Aman and Capsaicin, decided to stay and continue there journey or some shit like that.

He was exhausted from all the walking in the heat, so he decided to take a rest on the bench for a while before going back home, so that's what he did. After a few minutes, he was about to start walking to his house, but suddenly he got a call from one of his old friend, Kuign-Aman. After he decided to move he told his friends about it, they decided to save each other's phone number so they can still chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KA: Hey what's up, it's been a while hasn't it?

PJ: Hey, yeah, it's been a while. How are you, good?

KA: Ofcourse. you?

PJ: Yeah, I'm doing alright. So why did you decide to call me exactly?

KA: What d'ya mean? So your telling me, I can't call old friends, hm?

PJ: No, that's not what I meant.

KA: Hahahahahaha!!

PJ: That's not funny ya'know?

KA: Yes it is. But anyways, are you free this week?

PJ: Uhh, yeah. Why?

KA: 'Cause I wanna invite you over to my palace and have a sleep over for the week. AND I also have a surprise for you. Sooooo you wanna come over?

PJ: Well, uhm, sure. Sure I guess.

KA: Whoo, thats great. Your DEFINITELY gonna love your suprise.

PJ: We'll see about that. Oh btw are you gonna pick me up or...

KA:Well one of the staff here are gonna pick you up at 03.30. sounds good?

PJ: Yep, sure.

KA: Well bye. I gotta go prepare some stuff for the sleep over.

PJ: Well bye, Aman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< Time Skip > ('Cause I'm lazy) 🤗.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Prune Juice's House, 11.00 ~

Prune Juice's POV:
I was pretty tired after the walk to get here, so I decided to take a nap for a little while. I put the supplies I just bought on the kitchen table and floped onto the couch. Then I remembered Aman's words: 'And I also have a surprise for you' and 'Your definitely gonna love your suprise'. I was wondering what those words ment. What was my suprise anyways? I thought. It was probably some random shit. And after that thought. I fell asleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Suddenly I heard my alarm go off. I stood up and looked at the time and I almost fell when I saw it. It was 03.25. "I only have 5 minutes until my ride arrives and I haven't even packed anything yet!!! Ah shit, ah shit, ah s h i t!!!"

I was in the middle of packing, then I suddenly heard my door bell ring. I looked at the time, it was already 03.30. Panicked, I immediately shut my suite case and ran to the door. When I opend the door, it was the driver that was gonna take me to Kuign-Aman's palace. He lead me to the car and I got in. Then we started to drive of.

In the middle of our drive I suddenly remembered I wasn't done packing yet. "Oh God" I said to myself quietly. 'What am I going to do now. You fucking idiot' I thought. I could just ask the driver to go back, but that would be kind of rude. So I just decided to figure it out later. 'I'd figure it out, right...?
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
right..?'
________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry if you think this chapter is kinda short, yeah I was just lazy and sort of out of ideas. Anyways, to be continued in the next chapter...