(Chapter 3): The Confession.

This is gonna be sort of smut (mostly a make out).
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~ Kuign-Amann's Palace, 10.38 PM ~

Prune Juice decided to take Capsaicin's offer and went to the bathroom to change. When came out of the bathroom, he looked a bit nervous and embarrassed. The clothes that Capsaicin gave him was a sweater that was a bit oversized for Prune Juice. He didn't even gave him pants, because if he did, it fall of immediately. Prune Juice didn't mind tho. But the sweater was big enough to cover Prune Juice's bottom (aka, ass🫡). When Capsaicin saw him in the sweater he gave him, his face was immediately plastered with a bright red tone. Luckily Prune Juice didnt notice. "How do I look..? " Prune Juice asked, shyly. "You look... cute" Capsaicin answered with a quiet voice at the end. But Prune Juice heard him.

Prune Juice's POV:
"What!? " I exclaimed. "I-I can e-explain-" he tried to defend himself but got cut off." You better tell me right now" I yelled at him a bit. 'I was just surprised, I wasn't actually mad at him. Ughh, he's possibly gonna hate me now.' I thought to myself. Then he suddenly spoke up "ok, this is gonna sound weird but, I.. like you. I've liked you since the triple cone cup. Maybe your cold and sort of a loner and a bit mysterious, but I think your pretty and cute, especially in.. that". He while pointing at me. I could see that he was embarrassed. Well me to. I wasn't expecting THAT from him, I wasn't expecting a confession at all. I didn't know what to say next, but I somehow did. " Well I've thought the same thing about you to actually... " I said nervously. "Wait what!? " he exclaimed. "Since when? "."Well since the triple.. cone cup".

After that was just silence

Capsaicin's POV:
We just stared at each other for a while. Then I asked him "So uhmm, do you wanna be my... uhmm boyfriend..?"."Well..., sure"." Wait really!? "." Yes, you dumbass ". I was really excited. 'Finally, he's all mine' I thought to myself. "So.. since your my boyfriend now, you wanna sleep with me, instead of sleeping on the floor? Ofcourse, if you want to". I offered him. "Well uhmm, if it's better than sleeping on the floor, yeah sure". Then I signaled him to hop on the bed. After he did, I picked him up by the waist and sat him down on my lap. And then he suddenly kissed me. I was surprised, but kissed back. And then it turned into a whole make out, and I decided to give him 'some' bite marks and hickeys. Just for fun.

How did a simple confession turn into, this?

Prune Juice's POV:
I wasn't worried about anything in that moment, I was just enjoying it. 'Finally after what it seems like forever, my crush finally confessed to me, ....and I confessed to him' I thought to myself. Suddenly Capsaicin's hand went up inside my sweater and started touching me in all sorts of places. Then his hand went inside my underwear. I know what he wanted to do, so broke the kiss and moved his hand away. A string of saliva connected our two lips together. " Not yet cap, not yet" I said sternly. He looked at me confused "Why?"."This is not our place cap, it's Amann's." I protested while getting off of him. "She won't mind" He persuaded. "Can't you wait a week. After this sleepover ends, we'll going to go back home and then I can come to your place and do it there. Maybe your place is a bit far away, but I'll manage for you~" I stated. "I moved, you know? ". "Where?"."To the same kingdom your in"."Wait, really?". He replied "Yes, prunie~"."Don't call me that" I protested. "Oh come on~ anyways, since I moved closer to you, it'll be much easier for us to see each other and get to each other and do it (ykyk)"."Well that's great. All you have to do is wait a week, ok?~". I asked. "For you, ok". He answered. " good. Now we should probably go to sleep now it's already 11.00 PM"."I'm getting pretty tired already, sure". And after his words, I hopped onto his chest and quickly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Time Keeper cookie: Time Skip timeeeee.. >
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ The next morning, 08.45 AM ~

Kuign-Amann's POV:
I was already awake, and waiting for the two boys. I was wondering if anything happened last night. I mean hopefully, I did lie to them REALLY badly. Theres like a-billion rooms in this palace and I told them that, that one room is the only room available. And that's a pretty big lie. But suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by those two coming down stairs. I could tell something happened last night just from how they look. Capsaicin's fiery hair was a mess and Prune was the same but with 'marks' sprinkled all over his neck and collar bone. I knew my plan had worked. "Morning boys" I greeted them. "Morning.. " they both replied with a sleepy voice. "Well.., I see something happened last night, would you two care to explain, over breakfast~" I questioned them. "We.. Uhmm...".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry again for making these so short. I just can't really think of anything that fast so my brain is a jumbled up mess and there's also school, soooo..., sorry about this, but if you enjoy it, (๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღ thanks ღ. (Also thanks for the reads) <3🩷😙