(Chapter 6): Ok...

A/N: I can't believe I'm here again- it's already 2024- jeez, it's been awhile
_______________________________
_____________________________________

~ Kuign-Amann's Palace, 08.30 AM ~

Prune Juice's POV:
'My head hurts.. I don't remember anything from last night...' I thought. I tried to get up, but there was something holding me down by my waist. I turn around. I then saw Capsaicin there, sleeping soundly, hugging my waist tightly.

He shook Capsaicin awake. In a sleepy tone he said, "Cap.. Why tf am I here...?"
Capsaicin opened his eyes and just stared at Prune Juice for a minute. But to Prune Juice, it felt like hours. "Uhmm... Cap..?" He questioned, impatient for an answer. But instead of an answer, Capsaicin pulled him on to the bed and nuzzled his face into the crook of Prune Juice's neck. "Hmm..I'll tell you later..." He said sheepishly. "But.." Prune Juice tried to complain but Capsaicin just hugged him more. "Fine..." Prune Juice agreed.

_____________________________
___________________________________

Time Skip With Time Keeper~
___________________________________

~ Kuign-Amann's Palace, 01.35 PM ~

At lunch, the question of what happened last night popped up in Prune Juice's head. (Kuign-Amann isn't here because she went out to get some things)

PJ: So.. Cap.. about last night...

CS: You really wanna know, huh?

PJ: Well- yeah..

CS: Well the simplest way to say this is that we did 'it' yesterday.

PJ: ....

PJ: ......

PJ: Oh....

CS: You were such a mess yesterday~ but you still looked very beautiful~

PJ: Oh stop it.. ///°^°///

|
|
|
|

(Well that was cringe-)

__________________________________

Time Skip ~
__________________________
___________________________________

Kuign-Amann's POV:
When I got back from the store I saw they're plates still on the table but none of them we're there. While I washed the dishes, I thought 'wonder where they are'. After I was done, I searched around the palace for them. My search led me to their room. I slowly opened the door and was not surprised at what I saw. They were cuddling on the bed together. They looked so peaceful that I want to disturb them, but, I didn't. So I just left them alone and carried on with my day.

The end

__________________________
____________________________________
A/N: Holly shit man- that was long (let's be honest this wasn't that long) well... I guess this is the end of the book?? Well yeah... So I'm not gonna do crk stuff for a while since I'm not that interested in it anymore- but hope you enjoyed this and sorry for the long (very long) wait. (Sorry there's no smut like I promised last chapter)
Love you all~
(๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ