(Chapter 4): Party Preparations.

~ Kuign-Amann's Palace, 08.52 AM ~

Kuign-Amann's POV:
After they were done explaining, I chuckled "oh.. Really. Was that what REALLY happened last night. Or is there something your not telling me, hm?"." Yes, Amann. That was all that happened last night, nothing else." Prune Juice said sternly and nervously, somehow. "Well if you say so. Anyways, let's get this over with, so tonight I'm hosting a party at 06.00 PM, and a lot of other nobles from other kingdoms are going to be attending it. So I was wondering if you two wanna help with the finishing touches and and that stuff." I asked them. "Sure. I've got nothing to do all day anyways." Prune Juice answered. "I'll tag along to." Capsaicin replied. "Well that's great. Phew, I was worried that I wouldn't be ready in time. Thank you two so much." I said, excited.

KA: Well there's a couple things we need to do. First, there's decorating this main living space. Then, there's cleaning up the garden. And last, make a few dishes that I forgot to tell the chef to make.

PJ: Wow, that's a lot of stuff.

KA: What do you mean? It's only three things. It's not gonna be that hard, you know?

KA: Anyways, let's all do one thing. Capsaicin is gonna decorate the main living space, Prune Juice is gonna clean the garden, and I'm going to make the dishes. Agree?

PJ: Hokay.

CS: Yep.

KA: Great. Now you two get yourselves ready for the day and meet me here. Got it?

PJ: Yes, ma'am.

CS: Got it.

After those words, the two boys ran up stairs to their room to get themselves ready for the day. While Kuign-Amann was waiting for them, down stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Time Skip with Time Keeper >
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Kuign-Aman's Palace, 05.08 PM ~

Everything was already perfect. The three had been done for about an hour. And kuign-Amann told them to relax and rest themselves before the party. Capsaicin was roaming around the palace, while prune Juice was brewing some potions in the supplies room. And kuign-Amann was in her room.

Prune Juice's POV:
I was brewing a new potion that I have wanted to make for a long time. It's called 'The Anti Put Out Potion'. It was a potion that prevented flames from going out. And I knew who I was going to test this on. Capsaicin cookie. And boy oh boy I was lucky. After I was done brewing the potion, Capsaicin walked by the supplies room. "Capsaicin!" I called out to him and I ran up to him. "What is it, love?" He questioned. "I have this new potion I brewed, and I was wondering if you would try it?"." Well, sure" he replied. He drank it and commented "Why is it so bitter?"."Well, you know."."Btw, what even is this potion anyways?". He asked. " It's called 'The Anti Put Out Potion'. Basically, it makes you immune to water for 12 hours.". I explained. "So that means I can touch water without getting myself hurt then, right?". He questioned. "Yep". I replied back. I was about to test how water reacts to capsaicin now, but he suddenly got called by kuign-Amann. So he just said "See you later, sweetheart~". "Oh, please". I replied. Then I realized that I should probably take a shower, I was pretty dirty after all. 'I should probably eat something first' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
< Time Skip Time Again >
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Kuign-Amann's Palace, 05.15 ~

Prune Juice's POV:
I was already in the shower. I was done rinsing and was about to grab a towel, but suddenly someone grabbed me by the hand and pinned me to the shower wall. I opened my eyes and looked up, and the person above me was.. "CAPSAICIN!" I yelled at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN H-". Suddenly he put is finger on my mouth and said " shhh.. don't worry, everything is going to be just..fine~". I was flustered and embarrassed a lot. I mean, I was butt naked and the guy who just became my boyfriend like, a day ago is tryna fuck me right now. To be honest I kinda want to do it too, but not in here. He then let go of me and went to the sink and grabbed a few 'things'. "This'll do just the trick.......

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey, it's me again. I FINALLY finishes this chapter. It took me ALOT of brain power to write this. To be honest, this chapter is sort of a fill in chapter. (Sorry for making it so short again). But don't you worry. In the next chapter there's gonna be smut. Yayyyy. Anyways, see you in the next chapter. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́) bye. (Btw thanks for 100+ reads) ILY <3🩷😌