(Chapter 2): Seeing Them After a While.

(This is just a normal chapter,I think)
_________________________________________________________________________
~ Kuign-Aman's Palace, 04.00 ~

Prune Juice's POV:
After what it seems like forever, we finally arrived at Kuign-Aman's palace. When I saw it I was shocked. I was expecting it to be big but not this big. My thoughts were interrupted by Kuign-Aman greeting me. "Hey, your finally here " she said with a big smile on her face. "Oh, hey, yeah" I replied. "So.. What's the suprise you said that I would 'definitely' like? " I said mokinglly. "You don't have say it like that. But well I'll show you" she said with a grin plastered all over her face. Then she took me bye the arm and dragged me inside.

She dragged me into the living room. In there she said, while pointing at the couch "here it iiss.. ". I looked over there and saw the person ive been pining for ever since I've met him. Capsaicin Cookie. After her words, he turned around and our eyes met. 'Oh Jesus, he looks hotter then I remembered' I thought to my self. I could feel my face heating up, so I quickly looked away. And Aman must have noticed, because she whispered to me "told you". I was genuinely confused, because I never told her about my crush on him before, so how did she know? My thoughts were interrupted by Capsaicin pulling me in for a hug. I felt like my heart skipped a beat, I could feel my face heating up again. Then suddenly I heard him say "I missed you so much Prune Juice". I know that's normal for a friend that hasn't seen someone they care about in a while, but I thought that Capsaicin hated me because for basically the entire triple cone cup I just scolded him, over and over again. He must have hate me for that. Right..? He's just being nice and polite. Right..?

Kuign-Aman's POV:
I was happy to see these two bonding, for once. In the triple cone cup they were fighting like cats and dogs. Arguing over the most random shit. But look at them now. I knew Prune had a crush on him ever since I started to pay attention closely to him, seeing how he basically blushes every time Capsaicin gets close to him or touches him or just saying his name. And, yeah. Same with Capsaicin. Yeah, he has a crush on Prune to. But his blushes aren't  uncontrollable, unlike Prune's. 'Wait.. I have the perfect plan to make these two finally stop denying their own feelings for each other' I thought to my self.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Time Skip>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Kuign-Aman's Palace, 10.38 PM ~

It was pretty late already, the boys were pretty tired already. So Kuign-Aman decided this was the perfect time to put her plan in action. She told the boys that all of them should go to sleep. And they both agreed. So Kuign-Aman showed them their room. Kuign-Aman apologised because there was only one room left because the others were getting renovated and this one was the only one finished. The other two believed Kuign-Aman's lies. She already had a mattress ready on the floor for one of them. Then she continued to show them around there room and told them where everything is and some other shit.

Capsaicin was already changed into some clean clothes, but Prune Juice meanwhile was wondering where was his other clothes. But then he remembered that he wasn't done with his packing, he thought the things he forgot to pack were socks, but they were the most important things. His tops and bottoms (Not in the ykyk way, not yet). The only clothes he packed were underware and socks. "Ah fuck... "Prune Juice said frustrated. Capsaicin heard him and asked him "What's wrong Prune?"."Nothing, I just forgot to pack any pants and shirts " he said, still pretty angry at him self. "And  now I have nothing to wear. Ughhhh" he angrily said. "Well that's a bummer. So do you wanna borrow some of mine? I don't mind" Capsaicin offered.

Prune Juice's POV:
I was surprised by his offer, I mean like it was pretty nice, but I'm not willingly wearing my crush's clothes. Right..? I mean, I don't have any other option. Uhmm, might as well, I guess. "Uhh, yeah, sure, Capsaicin" I said a bit nervous.....
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: I don't know if this chapter is long or short (oh wait it's sort of short). But, uhmm, yeah. That's that chapter done. These are gonna be the first two chapters I publish, because I need to think a bit for some ideas for the next chapter (there's gonna be more than two chapters, obviously). Anyways, love you all <3.🩷