Proluge

Somewhere on a snow ground full of cold weather, the Penguin Kingdom was visible right ahead. It was a peaceful moment until a fireball was shot down to the ground, melting the snow.

Then, two more fireballs thrown before a giant flaming lava arrived, melting more snow. As it melts snow along the path it takes, the flying castle, Bowser Kingdom, is visible.

Bowser's face was prominently visible on the middle of the flying castle, with fiery eyes and a mouth. Spike balls anchored Bowser Kingdom into place as they crashed onto the snow.

Opening its gates to release a turtle-like army Koopas. A blue-roped Magikoopa Koopa named Kamek appears.

"Behold! The King of The Koopas!" Kamek strikes his wand down, signaling the Koopa army to turn in attention as their monsterous leader, Bowser, emerges. Bowser walks to the Ice Castle.

"Open the gates! Or die."

Large shadows loom within the ice palace. The gates open to reveal an army of much small but determined Penguins, whose king directs them.

"Attack!"

The Penguin army charged and yelled battle cries when they charged forward and began pelting snowballs and ice chunks at the Koopas, to little effect.

Then they brought out a catapult and launched a big snow ball at Bowser, which missed and hit one of his men instead.

The Penguin King signals them to hold their attack.

"That is a but a taste of our fury! Do you yield?"

The Penguins get in a fighting with snowballs in hand(Flipper). Bowser let out an evil chuckle.

"I do not." Bowser said with a smirk and then glanced at Kamek, who used his want to make the Penguins levitate, then tosses them aside, then Bowser uses his fire breath to destroy the Ice Castle.

"No..." The king Penguin said, then tried to stop him but was being held by a Koopa Knight.

"Oh..." he looks up to see a magnificent glow, a familiar glow that could lead to world conquest.

Within the castle ruins shines a bright light, Kamek levitates ice blocks for Bowser to walk up toward the light.

He reaches the shine Mystery box, to which he revealed The Power Star.

"I've finally found it! And now no one can stop me!!" Bowser laughs.

Who can stop this powerful gigantic, fire-breathing Koopa turtle dinosaur from wrecking havoc across the Galaxy?

No one knows...