chapter 5: Peaches origins & Sky's hidden talent

They group stopped at a field of Fire flowers and Setter up camp Mario and Peach were talking about how she ended up here.

"Now that has to be the most amazing back story I have ever heard." Sky compliments, making Peach smile.

Toad was going through his bag and found a guitar, which Sky noticed.

"Mind if I borrow that?" Sky asked Toad who gave it to him and started playing it.

"Oh, I know this one, He sang this to his girlfriend back home."  Mario said leaning against a log.

Peach widened her eyes and thought of taking Sky from Pauline. (Don't worry she'll agree to share when they meet)

While Sky was playing Toad and Peach were very impressed.

Mario just smiled at his brothers singing and remembered how Sky confessed to Pauline, let's just say that was a very 'Good' night. (If you know you know)

After singing, Sky smiled and Peach came up to him.

"You ok Your Highne-Mmph?!" Sky Was interrupted by Peach who was kissing him full on the lips.

"Whaaaaaaaaaasaaaa....." Both Toad and Mario were gasping cause what was going on.

Meanwhile back in Brooklyn:

Pauline was sleeping in her bed wearing nothing and woke up pissed.

"WHO...KISSED...MY...HUNNNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!" Pauline yelled enough it was heard at bowsers Kingdom.

Bowser and Kamek were playing the piano, and heard a yell.

"What was that?" Bowser asked, Kamek just shrugged.