Chapter 4: Meeting the Princess and Training.

(Pretend Sky's there and helped a few toads while still following his brother)

Sky was leaning against a tree while waiting for his brother with a smug look on his face.

"Not a word." Mario said, making Sky chuckle then they followed toad, but were stopped by two toad guards.

"C'mon guys we need to see the princess it's an emergency." Mario asked.

Then they started messing with the brothers making Toad mad but then pulled out food for them.

Sky pulled his brother knowing Toad was distracting them.

Sky looked around a corner and saw two more and he looked at Mario then a rack of spears and helmets.

They walked past the guards who salute.

"Run!" Sky yelled the threw his helmet at the guards and ran to find the princess.

Peach pov:

After the meeting about recruiting the Kong army I stopped to think about someone to love, a boy with purple hair and beautiful amber eyes.
(Oh just wait and see Peach)
3rd pov:

Sky and Mario found the princess but got tackled but the guards, the princess ordered to release them.

"And who's this handsome person?" Peach asked while blushing confusing the brothers.

"I'm Sky, Mario's younger brother, but please take us with you if Bowser has Luigi, I'm gonna tear him a new one." Sky stated while cracking his knuckles, making Peach widen her eyes.

"Aghhh mushrooms?" Mario asked.

While Mario and peach were bickering Sky had no patience and decided to force Mario to eat it.

"There we go, down the hatch and presto it's gone." Sky said while driving Mario to eat it, making Peach shocked.

After Mario ate it he got bigger and tried to do the course but failed multiple times and it was Sky's turn.

"Let'sa go." Sky ate the mushroom but gave him a Different body.

" Sky ate the mushroom but gave him a Different body

(Hes still wearing his clothes.)

Peach got a nose bleed and Mario was shocked.

Sky then ran through the course, he almost got chopped by a fake piranha plant but head butts it, then punches a wave of fake bullet bills and successfully finished it.

"So we in?" Sky asked smirking.
"Most definitely." Peach immediately Said.

Meanwhile:

Pauline was in her office doing paperwork then felt a disturbance in the force.

"Why do I feel like punching someone who's trying to steal my Hunny?" She asked her self.