Chapter 1

"That's a great commercial." A boy with a light blue cap with an S would explain.

"Got that right, little bro!" A man with a red cap with an M said excitedly.

"When are you gonna see me train to be a Boxer Mario?" The boy asked.

"One day, Sky, for now you gotta get ready for the gym soon." Another man with a green cap with an L on it.

"Yea Luigi, im about to head off. See you guys soon!"

Sky would walk, begin walking toward the gym quickly, getting a bit of a job in.

Sky arrives walks in and heads to the locker rooms and takes off his over alls and replaces them with a pair of sweatpants and grabs a pair of boxing gloves and heads to a punching bag with Picture of Mario and Luigis bully Spike.

"Alright, Cmon, that's the best you got? I mean, my pal Sky hits harder, and I mean, Harder!" Someone said, grunting, making Sky see his childhood friend, Little Mac.

He appears as a medium-built, Italian-American man with black hair and blue eyes. He wears a black tank top, black and white shoes, green shorts, and green boxing gloves.

Mac would proceed to uppercut his opponent getting a TKO.
"Try better next time,"

"Very Cocky remark from You mac." Sky said, getting in the ring, making him chuckle.

"Got that right. Also, just a quick question. How are you and Mayor Pauline?" Mac said, making Sky blush.

-Flashback-

Sky was visiting his girlfriend Pauline. They have been daring for a few years now, and their relationship have been public since she became mayor, and nothing changed.

Sky goes to the bathroom to use it and walks in on Pauline, who is covered in a towel.

As soon as they made eye contact, they both blushed to a deep red, and Sky slowly closed the door.

Pauline busts through the door with an angered look on her face. "DONT JUST PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE ME HONEY!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

-Flashback end-

Mac shook Sky out of his flashback*
"You okay?

"Yea, I just remembered something that happened during one of our dates," Sky said, shaking his head.

-Few hours later-

After a good workout with his pal, Sky was on his way, home until...

"I got it!!" Someone yelled, making Sky to see contraction men trying to fix a little flooding problem.

"Oh babe!" He hears and turns seeing his girlfriend.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Sky asked, and Pauline explained what was going on.

"Oh boy." Sky said, then they both see his brothers. "I gotta help them, see you for our date this weekend." Sky kisses her cheek, making her blush.