Chapter 6: The Jungle Kingdom

Sky pov:

I don't think I'll be able to forget what happened last night with the princess kissing me it felt wrong cause I'm dating Pauline, I hope she'll understand.

3rd pov:

(Imagine Sky is there Saying "doesn't look half bad" and then with a smile on his face while in the cart between Mario and peach)

"Now that was awesome!" Sky saying before helping the others up.

-timskip-
(Sorry for the time skips, my mind was hurting today)

After making a deal with Cranky Kong, Sky and Mario were in an arena that was floating in the air.

Cranky was saying something but Peach was staring at Sky with worry then a door Opened up with a figure coming through.

"Talk about an ego." Sky said before Donkey Kong uppercut Mario, and he landed on a block, making the audience cheer.

"I'mma gonna kill you!" Sky yelled and started punching Dk who punched him into a mystery block.

"Sky! you okay?" Mario asked.

"Yea! Felt like Sandman's punch!" Sky got up and punched the mystery block and got minishroom.

"Oh c'mon!" Sky yelled before almost getting smashed by Dk, then got an idea.

He jumped on Donkey Kong and was being a flee distracting the gorilla while Mario just kicked him where his family jewels are.

Every male winced at the pain before Sky grew again and grabbed his brother and went to another mystery block.

The boys got the power up which resulted with Mario getting a cat suit and Sky turning him into an elephant.

"Oh what?! Imma cat?!" Mario yelled.
"You think that's bad I'm freaking dumbo!" Sky argued making Dk laugh.

"Okay, now you die." DK tried to hit Mario but he ducked and got socked by his own fist when he punched Sky's elephant belly.

Sky grabbed Dk by the legs with his trunk and started punching him before slamming him down.

Then belly flipped on him, and sat in him.

"Had enough?" Mario asked, making Dks finger point up but passed out.

"We'll take that as a yes." Sky said before pulling out a random banana and ate it, making everyone cheer.

Peach smiled at the boys, and blushed at Sky who winked at her.

'he's definitely the one for me!' Peach thought and Smiled.