Chapter 3: Mushrooms!?

Mario and Sky went to the other side while they were bouncing off of giant mushrooms. They both fell on top of each other.

"Ow..." Sky got up and popped his neck and helped his brother up, and they both stared in awe at an unfamiliar place.

"What is this place?" Mario asked as Sky went to a small blue mushroom.

"DO NOT TOUCH THAT MUSHROOM YOULL DIE!!" A small mushroom man came out of nowhere and scared the two brothers before the mushroom man checked the blue mushroom. "Oh, I'm sorry that one's perfectly safe."

"S-Sky little talking mushroom man!" Mario stuttered while Sky was frozen in fear.

"Please to meet ya, I'm Toad." Toad held out his hand in which Mario accepted it.

"Uhhhh... Mario, and this is my brother Sky," Mario said, while Sky did a little salute.

Toad then walked off, while Sky noticed three little bugs and tugged Mario away following Toad.

"So... uh... this is not a dream?" Mario asked, and then Toad hits Mario arm with his wooden staff, causing him to scream in pain.

"AHHH!" Mario yelped. "DUDE!" Sky yelled.

"That hurt, right?" Toad asked. "YES/OH MOST DEFINITELY!" Mario and Sky yelled.

"Then not a dream." Toad said.

"So...Uhhh, what is this place?" Sky asked, following Mario and Toad.

"THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!!!" Toad announced.

"Mushrooms? Great, destiny hates me." Mario said.

"Cmon Mushrooms are good for ya." Sky said, then remembers Luigi. "Mario, Luigi!"

"Oh, right! Hey, we're looking for someone, actually. Uh, our brother, have you seen him?"He's like Mario but tall and wears green."

"Does he also have blue eyes." Toad asked.

"Yes." Both Mario and Sky answered.

"But we got separated." "Yea, he went to this weird pipe that was smoky and had...what lava -" Mario was interrupted by Toad.

"Oh, that's not good... Your brother has landed in the Dark Lands... They're under...Bowsers Control." Toad answered, terrified.

"Bowser?" Mario asked.
"Who the heck is he?" Sky also asked.

"He's the most vile creature in all the land." Toad said.

"Oh boy..." Sky and Mario said together.

"But don't worry The Princess should help, C'mon guys!" Toad said as he led the brothers to the Kingdom.

'dont worry big bro we're coming.' Sky thought then jumped next to his brother and followed toad.