Story Bit 15-Love Out Loud Festival Part 1

Our Skyy 2 Story Bit

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Love Out Loud Festival Part 1

PalmNeung

Neung: Wow, this is amazing.

Palm: What is Neung?

Neung: Our concert for both days, sold out.

Palm: Our concert, what are you talking about?

Neung: The one where we will perform at.

Palm: We're supposed to perform, at a concert?

Neung: Yup, fans would love to see the real us. You know since our stories are made into series and all.

Palm: So, concert as in, like for 15 people?

Neung: No, more like, 5000 people minimum. Why? Are you scared?

Palm: Yes, can I not do this? I have never done anything in front a crowd of people. This is 5000 people!

Neung: Well, contract is all signed so I don't think we can chicken out. Don't worry. I will be right there with you. We'll practice everything together and we will do it from the start to the end, together.

Palm: Promise?

Neung: Promise. Oh there two shows by the way, so it's a 10,000 human crowd.

Palm: Oh lord help me khrub.

KleunNuea

Nuea: Wow, I can't believe the concerts are both sold out!

Kluen: Believe it baby, the official announcement is out. Both days are sold out.

Nuea: I bet they are coming to see you.

Kleun: I am inclined to believe they are coming to see you instead since my baby is such a cute young man.

Nuea: As if my boyfriend isn't as hot and good looking himself.

Kluen: Oh my, you are complimenting me, now that's bonus. Anyway, let's think of stuff to do for the people coming to see us.

Nuea: Okay. I was thinking of live painting while you dance. Or sing.

Kluen: Anything you wish babe.

Nuea: Cheese.

AkkAyan

Akk: I don't believe this. At all. There's no way people will buy a ticket to see me.

Ayan: Why not? Two sold out shows. I am sure regardless how little there are people out there who comes for you.

Akk: Easy for you to say. You're the more outgoing popular one. I just don't have many people constantly liking me throughout my life.

Ayan: That's not true. There are people who constantly likes you.

Akk: Besides my parents, who?

Akk: Me of course! I not only like you constantly, I love you very constantly too.

Akk: Well...you don't count. Because you're on my side. Anyway, I still don't get this.

Ayan: Get it shortstop, the concert is happening. You and I will perform on stage, together. Whether you like it or not.

Akk: Don't call me shortstop. You are!

Ayan: Okay fine.

Akk: Geez. I am so done for for this concert.

Ayan: Sighs... babe, you'll be fine, for the last time....

PuenTalay

Talay: Damn. Two concerts, two days, sold out. This is so cool.

Puen: It's normal to sell out no? Look at the benefit tiers they are offering. Photo op and hi fives and knick-knacks and all. I'll be surprised if we don't sell out despite all these. Plus a star studded cast

Talay: You're complimenting yourself when you said star studded. I am no star.

Puen: To me, you are my star.

Talay: Oh cheesy much. But really you have to help me.

Puen: With what?

Talay: Well, everything! Like how to sing, act, dance, model, pose, dress, makeup, oh my god, diet and exercise too!

Puen: Okay sure, I can teach you all that under one condition.

Talay: What condition?

Puen: You have to call me hubby every time you need me to teach you everything you just mentioned.

Talay: Damn, you are setting a trap for me.

Puen: Nah, you set it. I just took advantage of it.

Talay: Damn, okay, fine. Hubby, please teach me how to sing?

Puen: Okay, let's start with some voice warm up exercises. Clothes off please.

Talay: Huh? What has voice warm ups got to do with my clothes off?

Puen: Well, you are the expert or I am?

Talay: You are?

Puen: Yup, so clothes off.

Talay: Ok.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Yukichi's Note: Today's Battle Royale for LOL Fest ticket was a bloody blood bath. With great effort I got a ticket for day 2. I have no idea how other people get their VIP tickets like magic.