Story Bit 57-Only Friends Insert 11-Again: AU Story Part 15(BostonNick)

Our Skyy 2 Story Bit

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

Nick

"Nick....forgive me, please?"

"I love you Nick,"

I dreamt of Boston asking for my forgiveness and the moment he said he loves me, I woke up. Geez.

I don't know how I should feel even having the dream. First off, it was a little erotic. I remembered it was situation where we weren't wearing our clothes, I could see his abs and the rest of whatever what made Boston, well, Boston and I wasn't any better. I had a blanket wrapped over me and and I was naked as well. He was staring at me like I was some kind of prey as he crawled towards me sensually, as if...he wanted to seduce me.

But it was the words which caught me off guard. He asked for my forgiveness and he spoke the words which...would have made me very very happy three years ago. He was about to lean towards me to kiss me when I woke up.

I guess it was the words that woke me up. Boston? Telling me he loves me? Right. Never will happen.

I stretched around and noticed that I was wrapped like a hot dog with the bed blanket. In an instant, I snapped out. I looked under and noticed I am naked waist up and I am only in my brief. What the heck happened?

Did something happened between me and Boston? Oh shit. I panicked. I wasn't sure if I am relieved to see Boston not beside me on the bed. As I adjusted my vision, I found him asleep on the sofa, wrapped around what looks like a bath towel.

So...nothing happened between us...phewww. I hope. I quickly grab my phone by the side to check the time, it's almost 8am. So, I got at least a 7 hours sleep. I don't remember when was the last time I have more than a 5 hours sleep.

As quietly as I could, I got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I think I just need to freshen myself up. No way I will go back to sleep now in my state anyway.

I looked myself in the mirror. Shoot. An old hickey by P'Dan at my collarbone. It's hidden if I wear my shirt properly and it's a few days old. So...probably he didn't notice....maybe.

I quickly took a cold shower, letting the water chill wake all the nerves in body. Damn it felt good. After a while enjoying the shower, I turned off the tap to grab my towel. That's when I realized I forgot to grab my clothes for a change. Great.

I tiptoed out of the bathroom, wrapped in the towel around the waist. I was looking for my bag pack and when I realized where it was, my heart dropped a beat.

Boston was using my bag pack as a bolster. So I only have two choices. One is to make Boston release my bag so I can wear fresh clothes or two I wear back the clothes I have discarded on the floor. Nope. I don't feel like the old clothes after sweating buckets yesterday outdoors so I opt to slowly pride the bag away from Boston.

Boston must be as tired as I was as he doesn't seem to budge too much. Which was good news of course. So all I have to do is to slowly pull the bag away from him.

As I slowly did that, what I didn't expect was for him to spring his eyes open as if he caught me in the act.

My heart dropped two beats.

Boston

It a good dream at least for me. In my dream, I saw the Nick who was all ready for me. We were both naked, I am sure of it even Nick was covered under the blanket. I missed the Nick who always looked at me as if I was the only one who mattered in the world. The Nick, with eyes filled with tears, hope and love, reserved for me.