01- New beginnings

Theseus quickly figured out what was going on. He was in someone else's body. Someone named Tommy apparently, according to the person in the other room. Speaking of that person, they were coming to the room now. Well, judging by the footsteps, that is.

He entered the room and stared at Theseus- or Tommy in shock. "Oh my god! You're awake! Uh- sit down, ok? I'm going to go get Ranboo." The boy had brown hair and eyes and seemed very excited to see Tommy standing up, or awake.

Tommy stood a little confused, before slowly moving over to the bed on shaky legs and sitting down. As he waited for the boy to come back with Ranboo, he thought of why the name seemed so familiar. He couldn't place his finger on it and shrugged it off.

       A moment later, the boy comes back with 'Ranboo'. They were tall, with dirty blond hair. Though it did look more brown. A mask hung around the lower part of their face, and their eyes were an odd shade of grey or green.

      And it was at that moment that Tommy realized why he was so familiar. This was the very same person who took him into town so many weeks ago.

      Oh. And he must be in the body of their friend. It was apparent he would have to respond to the name 'Tommy' now.

"How are you feeling?" Ranboo asked. They were simply looking down at Tommy, seemingly observing him.

"I'm perfectly fine." He responds.

What else was he meant to say? 'Oh, I'm not Tommy. I'm the dead prince in your friend's body!' He would be sent to a mental institution if he did. 

        The brown-haired boy looked at him for a while before seemingly concluding. "You should eat, you've been in a coma for a while. You can walk, right?"

He nodded in response. Sure, he was shaky, but that wasn't a very big issue. The boy smiled and pulled Tommy up and off where he was sitting on the bed. He gently led him out of the room and down the hall.

As they walked, Tommy observed the pictures on the walls. In each one, it was the three of them. Younger up to the age they are now; though he didn't know how old they were now.

So the three of them had been together since childhood. That was the only thing he gained from the pictures. There was nothing else that could tell him anything more important.

Tommy could tell this was an issue. He only held memories of his time as Theseus; his real life. But none from Tommy's life. He ran through the solutions. The solutions are; to tell them you're the dead prince or fake having amnesia.

         He figured amnesia was the better option.

Once they reached the living room, Tommy sat with Ranboo on the couch. The other boy went into another room assumed was the kitchen. It was silent, and not the comfortable kind he had with his brothers. This silence was awkward.

Ranboo seemed to be looking him over, almost as if they could tell something was wrong. They didn't say anything though. Nothing at all.

It stayed that way until the other boy came back with a small plate of food, setting it down on the coffee table in front of him.

Both Ranboo and him exchanged looks as Tommy ate. It was almost like they were conversing purely from looking at each other. Eventually, Ranboo got up and went into the kitchen. The brown-haired boy followed.

Tommy stared after them. All he could hear were faint murmurs and whispers. Though he did catch a few words. Those few words being; 'Acting odd.' 'Not ok?'

It was obvious that they could tell something was wrong just by those words. So Tommy braced himself for a flurry of questions he would have to answer.

The exchange of whispers stopped after a few minutes. A moment later, they came back into the room. Tommy's eyes followed their movements.

The two stared at him silently for a little while before exchanging a look. Finally, the brown-haired boy spoke.

"What's wrong?"

-------
Hello!

The reason this took so long is because writers block hit me like a fucking bus.

But now I'm back.

So yay!

Anyways,

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav