06- An explanation

Tommy found himself in a similiar situation as when he woke up. Tubbo and Ranboo stared him down, waiting for the explanation of why he was going to run away. To be fair, he couldn't blame them for the staring- no matter how much it made him uncomfortable.

The staring meant he had to say something.

           He decided he would have to tell nothing but the truth, unfortunately. Which meant he would sound insane. Possibly. It depended on what Tubbo and Ranboo thought.

Tommy stared back at them for a little while, gathering his thoughts before speaking. "Promise you won't call me insane?" This set of words just made Tubbo more annoyed than he already was.

           "Just say it!" Tubbo snapped.

           Tommy decided being blunt would be the best way to say it with how pushy Tubbo was being. So he just let the words out.

         "I'm actually the dead prince in your best friends body, and i made a deal with an odd being with an XD on his face- or mask? I woke up here in his body after i left the afterlife. And I was poisoned when I was alive and now I'm trying to run away so I can get back home and stop the one who poisoned me from taking the throne and killing my whole family." He rambled a short version of the story, to which Tubbo and Ranboo's jaws dropped so far he feared they dislocated their jaws.

It was quiet. And Tommy found that was worse than them screaming or calling him insane as he expected them to. The silence was broken when Ranboo tipped backwards and landed on the floor with a crash.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

-------

Tommy and Tubbo stood in Ranboo's bedroom, not speaking a word to each-other. They hadn't even spoken while they carried Ranboo upstairs to his room. It was obvious that Tubbo was thinking about what he said.

Honestly, Tommy couldn't think of any other reason he would he so quiet.

"What should we call you?" The sudden words from Tubbo almost startled him. He turned to stare at Tubbo, a simple word coming from himself.

"What?"

"Should we call you Tommy or Theseus?" He was stunned by the question. Thats the first thing he asks after his explanation? They couldn't call him Theseus, because he was dead and everyone knew him, in this body- as Tommy. It would make no sense that who looked like Tommy was now being called Theseus. The people who knew Tommy would ask questions; and rightfully so. He would need to be called Tommy instead, though it would feel strange being called a different name.

"Tommy." He said, glancing at Tubbo, who only nodded. It was quiet again after that, and he decided it was too awkward to stay in the room. He said nothing more, leaving the room without another sound.

Leaving Tubbo in the room with Ranboo to think was one of the most logical things he could think of doing in that moment. It was much easier to let him think about what Tommy had said and what to do about it.

------
Hello,

Oopsies.

This was pretty short. But a chapter nonetheless and I'm back!!

Have a wonderful day!

-Lav