@eteledkinnie again

Henry was getting drunk again as he got extremely horny and couldn't think of anything else but getting railed by Austin. He walked over to Austin almost unable to complete a full sentence. "A-austin...my master...please go hard on me. Rail me to the point im whimpering and moaning and i cant even move anymore." He begged. Austin blushed a bit. "Of course my little kitten." He went to a back room and unzipped his pants. Henry did the same. "Come here babygirl. Ride me." Austin demanded. "Yes sir." He began riding Austin's cock slowly. "Ngh~ ah~...please Austin. Harder~" he pleaded. Without warning, austin started thrusting deeply. Henry let out a loud moan as he pounded Austin. It got more aggressive and hard. "P-please Austin!!~ harder!!~" Henry shouted. "Im going as fast as i can baby girl" Austin said as he thrusted deeper. "I'm about to cum!!~" Henry screamed. They fell onto the ground, unable to breathe. Henry got up, almost not even able to walk straight. "...AH- A-austin?! W-what happened?!?" Henry snapped back into his focus. "The time of your life kitten." Austin told him slyly. "I-I must've been drunk...I'm so sorry if I made you feel-!" "Henry. Your fine. That was the best thing i have ever experienced." Austin interrupted.