@eteledkinnie (yes again)

As Austin walked into the back room he couldn't speak. He was shocked. "...Henry..what the fuck are you doing?" He asked. "..uh- i-..." Austin's expression slowly changed from a horrified face to a smirk. "You want me to help?" Austin asked Henry. "W-WHAT?!" Henry got extremely flustered. "You know what, how about this..." Austin slowly took his clothes off and pulled out his- you know what. Henry's face got extremely red. "It looks really big...I don't know.." (henry you fucking liar) "please, ride me. Like you were riding that remote for fucks sake." Austin demanded. "..ok..." Henry started riding Austin. He let out soft moans. "ngh~...please..harder..." Austin said nothing he thrusted deeper. Henry moaned loudly. "p-please...I'll do anything..ah!~" Henry whimpered. "F-faster please..." henry then continued to ride uh- you already know bruh. Henry continued to beg and whimper as he was- Jesus fucking Christ do I have to continue writing this?....ugh..fine. "I-I-I-I'm gonna cu-cum!!~" Henry yelped. They both collapsed onto the floor. Panting and out of breath. They both didn't speak as they put their clothes back on. Anyways Henry's legs were shaking so much he fell and got a concussion lmao.