@minusaustin

Austin was working and then got his documents finished and was then on his way to turn it in. While walking through a hallway he ran into someone. It was Henry. "GAH-  IM SO SORRY!!" Henry exclaimed and got extremely embarrassed. "No need to apologize." Austin got up and walked by Henry while he was picking up his documents. But when he looked at Henry, he saw his waist. His hips. And obviously his ass. Duh. "Goddamn" He thought as he looked at Henry. He stopped instead of continuing to get a good look at him. "I'm sorry, am I bothering you?" Henry asked as he stood back up. "Oh- uh- nah!! N-not at all." Austin's face turned red. "Are you ok?" Henry looked confused. "Listen. Just...come with me." Austin lead him to an empty back room. "W-why are we here?" Henry muttered quietly. "Just...just take your clothes off. Let me see those pretty curves of yours." Austin said sternly. "H-huh?! B-but-" "Shush." Austin interrupted. "...yes...master..." Henry took off his clothes as he bent over. Austin looked him up and down. Then Austin took his own clothes off. "P-please go easy on me..." Henry mumbled. "No time for easy." Austin said as he shoved his cock in Henry. Henry moaned as he realized what was happening. He didn't care though. He let Austin continue. Henry whimpered as he was being fucked by Austin. His tongue was out and his eyes were rolled back as he moaned in pleasure. "M-make me cum~..." Henry begged desperately unable to speak through his whimpering. Austin went faster and harder by the second. Henry arched his head back and moaned loudly. "I-I'm gonna cum!!~" Henry yelped as he collapsed onto the floor. Panting. Since they both fell over they both got a concussion.