@henrymorriskinnie

Henry was just finished with his paperwork about to turn it it. as he walked through a hallway, he passed a door. He felt a hand grab him and pull him inside a room. He yelped in shock as the person covered his mouth so he can stay quiet. The person whispered in his ear. "Listen babygirl, your gonna take your clothes off, I'm gonna fuck you senseless, and we're gonna leave this place like nothing happend. Ya hear me?" He said sternly. To no one's surprise, it was Austin. "A-Austin? But w-what if-" "shut up. Clothes off. Now." Austin demanded. "Y-yes sir..." Henry mumbled as he took off his clothes. Austin did the same. Henry bent over as Austin shoved his small d inside him. "A-AH!~" Henry moaned loudy. "Be quiet. We don't want to get caught." Austin said. Austin continued to thrust into Henry as he whimpered. "H-harder master~..." Henry begged. Austin continued to thrust harder. Henry whimpered and moaned, covering his mouth trying to keep quiet. Soon they started aggressively pounding eachother. Before Austin could even reach climax they both fell to the floor. They woke up in the same room. They quickly got up and put their clothes back on. They both left as Henry's legs were weaker than they ever were. Soon they both realized they got a concussion from collapsing.