2

2

ᎡᎬᏟᎬՏՏ

______________
Summary

Bully 😡😤👊

______________

"Mommy..." Izuku looked up to his mother, his eyes watery. "Can I be a hero like him...?" He rotated his chair, the once bright face was gone. "I..." Inko hesitated. Tears spilled from her eyes, blurring her vision. She ran to her son as he sobbed. "I'm sorry Izuku!" They cried, Inko squeezing him tight. "I'm so sorry..." She repeated. Izuku hugged her back and put his head on her shoulder. 

That was not what he wanted to hear.

That was not what he needed to hear.

__________

"Do you have all your pencils?" Inko asked. The small quirkless boy nodded. Normally he would smile, ready to greet Kacchan because he came back from his summer vacation. But not this time. He knew his best friend was expecting a quirk, and he didn't have one. Though, Izuku stayed optimistic for his mom. "And your books?" He hummed. "Even your hero notebook?" Inko patted him, he nodded again. Inko took a deep breath. She hugged her beloved son and as she let go, she kissed his forehead. "Alright." Izuku slightly smiled. "You can go now." Inko sighed with a smile.

She got up and watched as Izuku ran off into the  kindergarten and waved at her. Her beautiful child's smile made her tear up for the 10th time that day. Inko wiped her eyes.

Izuku entered the building and looked forward. He was going to make more friends like Kacchan and be the best hero ever! Even without a quirk!

Izuku paused. He heard a noise from his backpack. He was a bit worried but brushed it off as someone behind him, but didn't look back out of fear. He hurried to his classroom, and saw Kacchan with a couple of other kids. Izuku smiled. "Kacchan!" He cheered, and ran over to his best and only friend. "Izuku.." The boy murmured, his face almost looked like a scowl. But Izuku was sure that wasn't it. They're best friends after all. Best friends stick together.

"Izuku, I heard mom saying that you were quirkless?

Is it true?"

Izuku paused. "I-" He saddened. "Ye-"

"Alright little boys and girls, everyone's here so let's do introductions.

To start off, I'm Ms. Kuko!"

The teacher said. The class turned their attention to her, except Bakugo, who was looking at Midoriya in anger. 

"Now, who want's to go first!"

A kid raised his hand before Bakugo snapped his attention to the teacher and yelled. "ME! I HAVE TO GO FIRST!" The teacher glanced at him, and then at Izuku.

"Now now Bakugo, we don't shout, we raise our hands.

How about you, Midoriya?"

She suggested, shocking the blonde. Izuku Sputtered before saying "O-Okay! Thank you Ms. Kuko!" The Broccoli look-a-like stood up straight. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" 

"Okay, Nice to meet you Midoriya, say hello class." The teacher smiled. "Hello Midoriya." They said in sync. "Any questions?" She asked, and a girl with blue hair raised her hand.

"Yes, Aoi?"

"Uhm, Hi Midoriya,  uhm.

What's your quirk?"