4

ͲᎻᎬ ᎷᏆՏՏᏆΝᏀ ᏴϴᎽ

____________

Izu is gone!! Ghost!! We meet tenko!!

___________

Bakugo didn't hate Izuku. He was simply angry at him. Neither him, nor his new friends knew when this anger would subside, but only he knew he didn't hate Izuku. And Katsuki wanted to see Izuku. But he didn't. Even though they hadn't been in school for a long time, Katsuki would never had thought he would miss a day. And then came the news.

________

"Hello class. I don't know if you've noticed," Ms. Kuko gave a stern look.

"but Midoriya isn't here today." The class arose in question to where their classmate (and local quirkless loser) was today. "I know you're wondering why, but if you don't listen I can't tell you." She explained.

As the class quieted down, the teacher inhaled sharply and sighed. "Midoriya has gone.. " she hesitated. ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴘɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. Katsuki thought. "He has... " She stopped, not knowing how exactly to tell them what happened. "Someone has taken Midoriya away, and we need your help to find him.

I know all of you want to be heroes, and you helping would be very heroic." She slightly smiled.

sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴇᴋᴜ? ᴡʜᴏ? ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ?

ʜᴇ's ᴏ̨ᴜɪʀᴋʟᴇss, ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴍ. Bakugo mocked inwardly. His face morphed into a scowl. He was angry. His temper was shortening recently, and this was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Who took him?" Someone asked.

"We don't know,

that's why both I and the police would be happy to have your help."

As Miss said that, two police officers entered the class. One had brown hair and eyes, and a plain, yet young face. He was accompanied by an older man with dark blue hair and cyan eyes. "Hello children, I am detective Tsukauchi and this is my adviser." The plain man said. "I am detective Uguchi.

We are here to ask for your help to find your classmate and friend, Izuku Midoriya."

"Can anyone remember where he went after school or where he always goes?" Tsukauchi asked.
A girl with light blue hair raised her hand. The man pointed to her. "Uhm, I saw him go to the playground near the hero merch store on the first day." She said shyly. Tsukauchi smiled, and nodded."Thank you,"

"Uhm...Aoi Akane." She said.

"Thank you Aoi."

___________

The same man from the day before came to Katsuki's house. Scary. How does he know his address? ᴅɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ? ɪᴛ's ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ. "He's missing?!" his dad shouted, he was a bit more aggressive the past few days. "Yes." Mr. Uguchi replied. " Oh Inko, why is the world so cruel?.."

His mom on the other hand was having a week long mental breakdown, and this was the second day. Katsuki wasn't sure exactly what was going on. But he knew something was wrong. Izuku being gone has changed a lot in two days. His parents personalities flipped, his class is ominous, and Katsuki hasn't heard his mom rant to Aunt Inko in 3 days! 3 whole days.