The Purple Dragon Mission: [16](Rose)

After I use the fog arrow from my pouch I almost immediately go for Kendra. I loosened Donnie's ropes before so if he tried he could get out. 

I try to grab her and throw her off her chair but she isn't there.

Confused, I feel someone kick me in the back. I hit my head on the monitor as Kendra pushes my arm into my back.

"I knew you two would do this. I TOLD JEREMY TO TAKE YOUR EQUIPMENT!" I swerve and push off her arm and she hits a wall further into the fog.

"Yea. That really was a dumb move of you. Even if you did take away our weapons though, we would still find a way to beat you." I say looking around.

I hear Kendra whisper with realization. "The computer." 

It comes form my right so I go to tackle her and hit something big instead.

We both fall to the floor and I look at who I'm on top of.

"RAPH?! What are you doing here?" I ask.

"You needed help! Now get out of here!" He says as one of the high-schoolers goes to throw down onto his face.

He uses his mystic weapons on his arms and blocks him. 

I roll off of Raph and go looking for Kendra again. I see a faint glow in the corner of the room and dive for it.

It's Kendra with the computer and she screams as I grab and roll away from her holding it.

"HEY! You won't win this time! You CAN'T WIN!" She screams angrily reaching for the computer. 

"Save it sweetheart. Good guys always win." I say trying to reinstall the USB Kendra tried tearing out.

I see an evil smile form on Kendra's face. 

"Sure. But what are you willing to sacrifice?" I whip my head up so fast as I watch her grab the cage holding the red panda.

"You wouldn't." I say, my voice cracking slightly.

"Oh. But this is so worth it than getting grounded by my parents for hurting their experiment. Defeating you irritating TURTLES!" She says holding the red panda up into the air. 

She throws the red panda towards a hold in the wall. Supposedly a chute that would lead to the garbage disposal.

I know its just an animal but I can't do this to a poor creature.

I leap and catch the red panda before she reaches the chute. Dropping the computer in the process.

Kendra picks it up and starts typing code into it. Giving up on tearing out the USB since it's taking too long.

Holding the red panda close to my chest I charge full speed at Kendra. I try grabbing the computer screaming while doing so. 

I end up on my back as Kendra is pushing me into the ground. I grab her ankle and twist her so she tumbles slightly. I use this to get up and grab the computer, instinctively throwing it away from her.

But all too soon do I realize my mistake.

As I'm still holding the red panda at my chest the computer skyrockets to the garbage chute. Even if I went after it I wouldn't make it in time. The city is doomed.