Undercover: [6](Donnie)

Rose was in the middle of figuring out something. I could see the cogs turning in her head as she looked at the goop where it almost hit Leo.

Rose and I were the only ones staying with April because the others were fighting Baxter.

Rose turns the last cog and looks at me with absolute terror on her face. Which scares me.

"DONNIE! THAT'S NOT MIND CONTROL! ITS-" She yells at me, only to be hit in the back by Baxter's ray gun.

"ROSE!" I scream as she gets up. Holding her head tight and groaning. Trying to walk backwards but swaying, almost falling multiple times.

My brothers all turn and look, an overwhelming thought occurring throughout their heads. Everyone echoing, "What now?"

Baxter starts laughing crazily on the second floor. Obviously amused by our reactions.

Leo is closest to Rose. So he places a hand on her arm. Whispering "Rose?"

She lets go of her head and turns to look at him. Smiling happily. Too happy.

Leo pulls back. Not liking this.

Rose cranks her head around, one full motion towards Baxter.

"Get them." He says flatly.

Rose looks firstly at Sunita. Who, filled with terror at not having a weapon, runs for the kitchen.

Rose uses the most recent jitsu moves she learned from Splinter to go after her. Moving too fast for Sunita to see her.

"Rose! Stop!" Mikey, who's closest to Sunita screams. Trying to grab Rose with his chains.

I shake with anger. Seeing all of this unfold is angering. How could Baxter come here and tear apart our family just for a little fame and fortune?!

I try to keep a clear head. Rose was obviously trying to tell me something about the goop. Grabbing April into my arms I start scanning her with my goggles.

What I see astonishes me. Her molecular structure is changing drastically. Her DNA changing and re-morphing into something completely different from human.

I look towards the goop splattered on the ground. It has the same properties of something else I've seen. But where?

I gasp and pull my goggles back. April is shaking in my arms. Her legs starting to change. In ways I can't even describe.

"GUYS! ITS NOT MIND CONTROL!" I scream getting up, carrying April. "ITS THE SAME SUBSTANCE USED IN THE OOZESQUITOES THAT DRAXUM MADE!"

Every one turns to look at me. Including Rose and Baxter.

"What? No it's not." Baxter laughs awkwardly.

"I don't understand how this stuff is affecting Rose right now for her being hit by a second dose." I think for a moment. "Or possibly a different dose then what Draxum used on her when he created her. But I need you guys to cover me. I need to get April back to human form now. Before it changes too far."

My brothers all understand and simply nod. Baxter looks outraged.

"Get the dumb purple turtle!" He screams, pointing at me.

Rose turns her entire body at me. And disappears.

Oh no.

I quickly run to my lab. I can't do the same thing she's doing while carrying April.

Raph lands close to me and blocks my left. Rose appears and pushes on Raphs weapons.

"Run Dee!" Raph yells. Obviously struggling with how far he's being pushed back.

Rose turns her eyes to me instead of Raph, grabbing his weapons without looking. Pushing him to the side and moving quickly again.

Leo throws his sword to my right and appears next to me. Throwing me into one of his portals in front of me. I stumble through and I'm at my lab. Behind me I hear Leo yelling. My brothers all defending me and trying not to hurt Rose.

"April. Stay with me ok? I have to fix this." I quiver, placing her gently on the couch. April's arms are already getting huge goosebumps, with her nose and mouth slightly changing shape to look yellowish.

I grab all of my remedies I tried to make as a kid to make my family human again. I was obsessed with that as a kid. I figured if I was smart enough I could make us human again. And we could live normally.

Eventually I gave up on it, proud of being a turtle. But now it all depends on me to find something to help her.

To make April human again.