02. new identity

Chapter Two.              02
( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━
NEW IDENTITY

                                           02 ( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━↳ NEW IDENTITY ↲

❝ LET GO OF ME!

↢ ❦ ↣

LOST IN THE MOMENT
NF, Andreas Moss

don't talk to me like i don't
know what you're feeling
'cause i was there with you
back in the beginning
quit looking away when i talk,
let me finish

im trying to be honest,
you're trying to forget me, huh
what's wrong with you, huh?
i know that you got a lot on your plate
you keep telling me i should get out of your way
but i can't see how you going to lie to my face

0:44 ────────── 3:17
      II     

↢ ❦ ↣

     THE DOOR CREAKED freezing the boy in his spot and shutting his eyes closed in hopes that no one heard. He stayed in the same spot for a few seconds before deciding no one was going to investigate where that noise came from. The boy sneaked through the doors looking around his surroundings before making a turn down the hallway in search of room #116.

The boy took a peak into the window on the door to see a glimpse of the girl and saw no change. A little light on the bedside table was on which made Minho wonder if there was someone else in there. His eyes caught another girl sitting in a chair observing Rosie. Her hand was holding Rosie's which irritated Minho when he realized who the girl was.

     Teresa sniffled using her thumb to rub Rosie's knuckles as she talked quietly. Minho couldn't hear what Teresa was saying but his gut was telling him it was something to worry about. The girl stood up saying a few more words before turning off the table lamp. Minho moved away hiding in the hall waiting for Teresa to walk out of the room and to hear the door shut. Teresa looked around sighing before heading the opposite way where Minho hid.

     Minho moved quickly looking both ways before opening the door and walking in shutting the door as quietly as he could. He stood at the entrance, frozen, like he always did when he'd see her in this state. He'd been sneaking in to see her for almost 13 nights now and it looked like there was no difference. She hadn't woken up and it didn't look she was going to wake up any time soon.

     "Hey," his voice almost breaks before getting back to his normal tone, "guess who was just here visiting you? Yeah, Teresa. Weird, right?" 

     Minho comes to sit down next to her as he wondered if she was listening to him. His hand grabbed a hold of hers watching her patiently. "Open your eyes, kid. C'mon." He murmured. "I'll get us out of here but I need you to open your eyes." The boy gave her a few seconds to respond knowing she wasn't going to say anything.