04. identity crisis

Chapter Four.                                     04
( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━
IDENTITY CRISIS

                                     04 ( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━↳ IDENTITY CRISIS ↲

❝ SAVE HUMANITY, ROSIE.

↢ ❦ ↣

MIND OVER MATTER
Young The Giant

i'm watching you this time
and if the world don't break
i'll be shaking it
'cause i'm a young man after all
and when the seasons change
will you stand by me?
'cause i'm a young man bout to fall

1:39 ────────── 3:50
      II     

↢ ❦ ↣

     LOOKING BOTH WAYS making sure no one was looking at her, Rosie unlocks her apartment door and quickly enters locking it right after. The girl rushed to close the curtains in her living room. She felt eyes were on her from every corner. The girl put her purse down on the chair and the documents on top of the circle dining table she had. WICKED had given her a nice small apartment for herself and fully paid by them.

     The girl knew about the surveillance cameras they had put in telling her that it was for safety reasons. But she knew it was to keep an eye on her. Luckily for her, Rosie had been able to access the cameras in her apartment rather quickly and been able to hack them. So now, she made sure to record herself getting into bed to take a nap. She recorded the 30 second loop and added it into the cameras making whoever was watching her think she was sleeping this whole time.

     Rosie went back to the kitchen and sat down uncrumbling the piece of paper the stranger gave her. She stared at it for so long trying to figure out who used to call her that nickname. But she could barely even remember her family. Rosie takes out her notebook she had just for memories. The girl opened up to the first page as it had been two weeks and she hadn't remembered anything meaning she hadn't written nothing yet.

Rosie grabbed a pen and wrote down in quotation marks Little One on the first line. She used a dash to drot down ideas that came into mind. On the first dash she wrote someone used to call me that. Next line another dash, who? i don't know. She continued to make dashes and write down more ideas questioning who could have been and why they called her that. Why do I remember that so vividly? She writes down.

Her hand shakes from the idea that maybe the stranger did know her. That maybe he was a part of her past. Maybe he knew a detrimental piece that she needed to know. Or maybe he was a phony. Maybe he knew about her accident and wanted to use her as some sort of chess piece to scare WICKED. She should report him to the authorities.