09. time is up

Chapter Nine.    09
( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━
TIME IS UP

                                    09( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━↳ TIME IS UP ↲

❝ EVERYONE ALWAYS COMES
LOOKING FOR YOU. ❞

↢ ❦ ↣

LOVELY
Billie Eilish, Khalid

thought i found a way
thought i found a way out
but you never go away
so i guess i gotta stay now
oh, i hope some day i'll make it out of here
even if it takes all night or a hundred years
need a place to hide, but i can't find one near
wanna feel alive, outside i can't fight my fear

isn't it lovely? all alone
heart made out of glass, my mind of stone
tear me to pieces, skin to bone
hello, welcome home

0:20 ────────── 3:20
      II     

↢ ❦ ↣

      GALLY shut the door behind him turning around to see a girl laying on the bed. Naked. A big smile was on her lips as the boy approached her with a forced smile on his.

      "I've been waiting for you." She greeted.

       "Sorry, Ty, told me. How long?" He asked sitting down on the bed almost forgetting that the girl had no clothes on willing to give him a good time.

      Untying his boots, a little sigh left his lips when he took them off. The girl wrapped her arms from behind him pressing kisses on his neck. "Just a little while." She lied as she had been waiting for him the whole night. "Where have you been? Didn't see you the entire day yesterday."

     "I was helping out a friend." Gally replied.

     The girl slowly nodded feeling he wasn't telling her the full truth but decided to brush it off and change the topic. "You want to, right?"

      Gally hesitated as the girl that occupied his mind was not the girl in the bed. "Yeah," the tall boy responded trying to ignore the feelings for Rosie as he knew she was never going to pick him at the end of the day.

     This girl was.

      "Good." The girl started to help him undress as she was eager to reconnect with him. They hadn't been intimate with each other for a few days now which was strange since they used to be intimate almost every night.