☰ TERM ONE!

WORDS; 918.
TO; Yourself, The Reader.

=  ▆▆▆▆  ∇  ▆▆▆▆  ∇  ▆▆▆▆  =

School was finally coming back in just a few more days, some were excited for their first day back, some were nervous about it. A few were excited for their first year of high school, others weren't so much.

Tommy sat in his room, bouncing up and down on his creaky bed as his older brother, Wilbur Soot stood in the doorway talking to him. "What's that?" He said, pointing at Tommy's action. "What?" He asked, not even realising what he was doing. "The bouncing."

"Oh, that." He suddenly stopped. "I'm really happy! I've never been to high school before!" Wilbur smirked, chuckling to himself softly. "You won't be so happy when you walk in there and realise how shitty that place is." Tommy looked at his older brother with wide, confused eyes. "What's wrong with high school?"

Each teenager's house was turning out the lights by now, though insomniacs laid awake anxiously going over what may happen. Brighter kids, like Tommy, would fall asleep almost instantly without a thought.

Tomorrow was the day.

The days before were when the teacher's were sent in to prepare their schedule, their work for the students and such, now it was the night before the school opened to students. 10PM turned to 11PM.  Ranboo laid awake as he forced himself not to touch his phone which laid beside him on the bedside table.  He huffed out.  "This is gonna suck."

George was sleeping peacefully, as he usually does, but his older cousin was up to 12AM to organise her student's work.

By now, Ranboo was enderwalking.  Pacing in his room as his mothers tried to herd him away from leaving out the door.  Laughing.  "Are they like this every night?"  Asked Aimsey, who was sleeping over with Ranboo tonight.  "Only when he's under a lot of stress."  Aimsey hummed to signal he understood.  She sat up on the end of the bed.  "...What are you supposed to do when he does this?"  She asked again.  "Uh, hope that we wake up from it and stop them from visiting the neighbours and terrorising them, or whatever else he does."

1AM, Wilbur finally got to sleep around then.  Sapnap,

Billzo was also sleeping over, but he was fast asleep throughout that entire escapade.  Aimsey couldn't help but laugh about it in the morning.  Those three ended up late for the bus, since they were too busy joking around, and had to rely on Ranboo's ender-mum's abilities to teleport multiple people, since they don't drive.

George arrived bright and early, since his cousin is a teacher.  He met up with his 'friend' Connor in an alleyway to deal, while other students would head right inside of the school instead of waiting around.

Wilbur made sure he got to school before his little brother, Tommy.  He was ashamed to be seen with him, but what was even worse, is that the moment he got to school, he caught a glimpse of his crush, Sally, talking to the boy he hates most.  Jared.

The bell hadn't gone yet, so there was only few students around so far.  7:30AM turned to 8:15AM, and suddenly the hallways were more packed and loud.  George hid away from the loudness of teenagers in the teacher's lounge as the teachers, Jschlatt, Slimecicle and James, discussed something he couldn't care less about.

8:20AM, around the time when the late students were hardly making it out of the door.  Ten more minutes until the bell would go.

8:25AM, teachers began to exit the teachers lounge, therefore making George have to head out with them.  Dream ran up to him in the hallway with a big smile.  "There you are!  I was looking for you!"

"Dream, cut it out..."  He demanded, blushing.  "Aw, you two are so gay."  Sapnap, their third wheel of a friend teased with a laugh. "What's up with you this morning, George? Are you mad at me?"

Billzo felt refreshed, along with most of the grade sevens. Connor joined the crowd around Mr. James Marriott's classroom door, feeling like a trespasser among his own class since he was supposed to be in with the grade eights, but got held back. Tubbo greeted him as he went past to join the chattering crowd by Mr. Charlie Slimecicle's classroom door.

People were being shoved around in the crowds, so it was difficult to make it through and get to the grade nine and ten classes without looping all the way around the hallway.

Awsamdude opened his class to the grade tens early, letting them sit down and escape the echoing noise from the younger students. He gave Ms. Niki Nihachu a smile and a wave, granting her a better morning with his politeness, when she was already growing stressed at the moment.

Niki went down the hallway and got the restless grade sevens and eights to calm down, there was when she broke up a fight between two students; Drista and Tommy. Drista got off with a verbal slap on the wrist, out of the respect for her boundaries. Since the principal is her adoptive mother, she doesn't cop much discipline. While Tommy was sent down to his grade supervisor before the bell had even gone!

Today was the day, maybe not for Tommy. He knew he would be getting in trouble at home for this. Techno would laugh at him. One more minute until the bell!

=  ▆▆▆▆  ∇  ▆▆▆▆  ∇  ▆▆▆▆  =

FROM; Myself, The Author.