➥ WEEK TWO

WORDS; 2,118.
TO; Yourself, The Reader.

= ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ =

I got to school early, likely due to an enderwalk. Now, I'm not gonna lie. I, Ranboo, am adopted. Which means I am only part enderman. While my mums are both fully endermen. Or, enderwomen.... We call my sleepwalking an enderwalk, though I am not entirely sure what it is. I really should convince my mothers to get me in with a psychologist, but today it has benefited me!

Because I was so early, I got to watch the sports team playing in the cold morning. Foolish was the one to find me, and wake me. So he got me to sit to the side, got his own drink because I seemed 'out of it' and then ran off to play with a soccer ball.

There was Dream, Sapnap, Connor, Jared, Technoblade and Foolish.  From what I could tell, the worst that came between the group was playful banter.  So, seeing as there was no morning drama there, I headed off on a walk the moment they opened the doors to students, "Thanks, Foolish!"  I waved as he shouted something kind back.  I hope the Dream Team doesn't find me as their next prey, if everything Foolish has told me about them isn't some rumour.

I found Wilbur Soot inside the school, putting his bag away. So I decided to pester him about crushes, like teenagers do. I am blending in like the average person! "Hey Wilbur, I heard someone has a crush on you...."

"Who?" He darted his head back in surprise. "Is it Sally?" Wilbur asked, it was as if his whole attention was on me at that second. "...No, but I'll tell you if you tell me who your crush is." I teased, this is when he came off as more hesitant.

"Only if you promise not to tell anyone." I nod to his conditions, knowing full well that I'd write it down in my private News Letters. "There's a list."

I nod again, signalling him to go on. "Sally, mainly... But I fall in love so fast. I like two teachers, a — and I think Eret looks pretty. But I'm not gay, I don't think..." Wilbur goes on, growing more and more ashamed. "I'm just really glad I could get it out to someone. It's always eating away at me, I don't wanna be this way!" Ranboo couldn't help but pull the human in for a hug, it was almost instinct to do so.

"You and I are going to be good friends. Your secret is safe with me, pal." They said as they pulled away from the hug. "Thanks, Ranboo."

The two of us walked around the school, basically doing laps as we spoke. It was like we bonded so fast, Wilbur really is a cool guy! I feel like maybe people don't realise it, because they're so focused on 'who's the strongest', 'who's the smartest' and 'who's the most attractive'. Wilbur may be a smelly weirdo... But he is also sincere and easy to talk to. "You never told me who it is that's crushing on me." Wilbur added. "Um... Anyway, when you said I can't tell anyone —"

"Who's crushing on me?" He repeated himself. "Okay, he's a grade eight. But I don't think I should tell you any more than that, it wouldn't be fair to him." Wilbur nodded in understanding, I'm sure he realised he would not want to be embarrassed by someone exposing his crushes either, so he dropped the subject.

I feel like the topic of this week will be relationships, crushes and whatever else.  "Morning!"  I tell a teacher as I walk by him in the hallway.

Wilbur huffs out.  "I've got P.E. right off the bat..."  Ranboo hums in acknowledgement.  "That means your class skipped the first P.E. class because last Monday was a school holiday?"  Wilbur happily agreed, I hope he found me easy to talk to as well.  He seems a bit socially anxious, in my opinion.