CHAPTER - Two (Secret about me ?🙄)

The sun rose and the light of dawn seeped into Jungkook's room, waking the boy up.

He stretched his arms and rubbed his bleary, half-opened eyes before walking towards the washroom to begin his morning routine.

After finishing his morning routine, he walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully as he entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, my baby," Ae-Cha greeted, kissing her son's forehead as Shihyuk hugged him and wished him a good morning.

"How come the little prince wakes up so early?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, just did," Jungkook replied. "By the way, where are Taehyung and Jimin hyung?"

"We are also here, Kooki. And you're asking for them? Aren't we enough for you?" Namjoon said dramatically.

"Joon, that sounds cheesy, man," Hoseok said.

"Yes, Hyung. Hobi Hyung is right," Jungkook agreed.

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Yah, I agree with Hobi, though, but still, they should be here by now. They could be planning some mischief for sure," Yoongi said. "I don't want any pranks this early in the morning, especially not on Sundays."

"I'm going to check on them," Jungkook said as he ran towards the twins' room.

"No way, we're not going to tell him," Jimin said, pulling a paper from his twin's hand.

"Come on, Mini, he has the right to know, and..."

"What right? What are you talking about?"

The twins turned around, finding Jungkook at their door frame.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and then back at Jungkook.

"It's... it's nothing, Kooki," Jimin said, hiding the paper behind his back.

"Why does it sound like you're lying to me?" Jungkook crossed his arms.

"It's not like that, Koo," Taehyung said, trying to defend themselves.

"What are you hiding? Tell me. I heard you whispering to each other about something," Jungkook demanded.

"Really, Kooki, it's nothing. It's just..." Jimin sighed as he was about to pull out the paper, but Taehyung held his hand to prevent him from showing it to Jungkook.

"Jimin, be silent. He'll come to know," whispered Taehyung, winking at Jimin.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, confused, but immediately joined him.

"Oops," he whispered as he looked at Jungkook. "Sorry, Hyungs can't tell you anything."

"But why? What are you hiding? Now I definitely want to know. So just tell me!" Jungkook said, now frustrated.

"No, it's nothing, Jungkook," stuttered Taehyung.

"Tell me now," glared Jungkook, getting irritated.

"It's a secret," Jimin said.

"A secret?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, it's a secret about you," Taehyung said.

"Then I should know, right, as it is a secret about me?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, but Hyungs don't want to hurt you, right, so it's better to keep it a secret, hmm?" Jimin said, putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Why are you talking like this? It sounds wrong," Jungkook said nervously. "Please, just tell me!"