CHAPTER - Three (Beach Fun 🏖️😁)

On the morning of  Kim family's  beach trip, Shihyuk loaded their beach gear into two cars. He drove one with his wife,  and their youngest kids, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Meanwhile,Seokjin, drove the other car with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon. They were all excited for a day of fun in the sun.

After a few hours on the road, both cars finally arrived at the beach.The family unloaded their belongings and set up camp, ready for a day of relaxation and fun by the sea.

"Alright, everyone, before we hit the beach, make sure to put on sunscreen. Jungkook, come here, let me apply some on you."Ae-Cha said holding the sunscreen.

"Okay, Mom." Jungkook said running towards his mom.

"Remember to apply it generously, especially on your shoulders and face. We don't want anyone getting sunburned." She told them as she applied sunscreen on Jungkook's skin.

"Got it, Mom. Thanks for reminding us." Jimin smiled as he gave some to his twin.

"Do we need to reapply it after swimming?" Taehyung asked  as he applied sunscreen on his chest.

"Yes, Taehyung, that's a good point. After swimming or every couple of hours, it's important to reapply to stay protected."

"I'll make sure we have sunscreen in the car for touch-ups later." Jin said.

"Ready for some beach fun!" Hoseok cheered.

After applying sunscreen to Jungkook AeCha  started to apply it on her skin as Shihyuk approach her.

"Hey, Ae-Cha, could you help me with sunscreen too?"

"Of course, dear." She smiled.

Shihyuk grinned ."Thanks, love. You know, you're even more beautiful in the sunlight."

"Oh, stop it, Shihyuk." She blushed as she hit his arm playfully.

"Dad, you're not trying to get more siblings for us, are you?" Yoongi asked chucking.

"No, Yoongi, definitely not. Your mom and I have our hands full with all of you!"Shihyuk laughed.

" Alright if you say so."

In the middle of their joking around, Jungkook ran up with a big smile. "Yoongi hyungie, come play with us !" he said, pulling on his brother's arm.

Yoongi hesitated as he had planned to sleep but couldn't resist Jungkook's excitement, so he decided to go with him.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," he said, tousling Jungkook's hair before following him to the others.

Jin and Hoseok were in the midst of an intense game of beach volleyball when suddenly, Hoseok's hit the ball hard which smacked Jin right in the face.

"Ouch!" Jin exclaimed, rubbing his cheek. "Hey, why are you aiming for this beautiful face? It's worldwide handsome, you know!"

"Sorry, hyung, I didn't mean to mess up that perfect face of yours! It's just too distracting," Hoseok teased, grinning mischievously.

Jin mock glared at him, "Well, you should be careful next time."

" Yes hyung I will be."

Hoseok nodded as they resumed their game.

In the other hand Namjoon spotted a tiny crab on the beach and gently picked it up with his dimple smile.

"Hello there, little friend," Namjoon cooed in a soft voice, his eyes sparkling with delight. "Aren't you just the cutest thing I've ever seen?"

Namjoon laughed as the crab seemed to listen to him, its tiny pincers clicking in response.

"You know, I bet you have some amazing stories to tell," Namjoon continued, his voice filled with warmth. "I wish I could understand crab language so we could chat all day."