CHAPTER- Four (From Rivalry to Romance)🥰

Shihyuk and Ae-Cha were celebrating their 24th wedding anniversary with a grand celebration. Their event was attended by business partners, family friends, and loved ones, creating a lively atmosphere filled with laughter and joy. The venue was adorned with elegant decorations, and guests enjoyed delicious food and drinks as they celebrated the enduring love and partnership of the couple.

The party was going so smoothly as several girls were captivated by Seokjin's handsome appearance, attempting to catch his attention throughout the evening.

Meanwhile, Jimin sits beside Yoongi, as he excitedly shares random anecdotes and stories to Yoongi, who listened attentively, offering occasional nods of agreement.

Hoseok and Namjoon, on the other hand, were fully engrossed in savoring the delicious spread of food, indulging in their favorite dishes.

In another corner of the venue, Taehyung took it upon himself to ensure that Jungkook, their shy younger brother, felt comfortable amidst the guests. Taehyung made extra efforts to engage Jungkook in conversation, introducing him to familiar faces and subtly guiding interactions to ease his nerves.

As Jimin and Yoongi were engrossed in their conversation, they were pleasantly interrupted by the arrival of Park Jinyoung, a friend of their father's.

"Well, well, look at these fine young men! How are you both doing tonight?"Jinyoung said.

" Hello uncle " Yoongi him warmly.

" Uncle JYP " Jimin grinned as he hugged him.

" Oo Jumini."he patted his back.

Jimin pulled back from the hug and said "We're doing great Just enjoying the party and catching up."

"Yeah, it's been a while since we've had a chance to relax like this." Yoongi said.

" Dealing with lots of college stuffs I see." Jinyoung said to Yoongi.

" Yes uncle it's too much." Yoongi sighed.

Soon after, Namjoon and Hoseok joined the group, balancing their plates of food.

"Oh hello uncle " Namjoon and Hoseok greeted Jinyoung who greeted them both.

" How are you uncle ?" Namjoon asked.

" I am doing well son." He smiled," Tell me about you anything special ?".

" Not really." Hoseok answered."But Namjoon and I have been working on a new project together. It's been really fun."

"Yeah, we're hoping to make some progress on it soon."Namjoon said

"That sounds intriguing! You boys are always so creative. Keep up the good work!" Jinyoung said being pried.

The conversation continued as they shared updates and anecdotes,As Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook joined the group, they greeted Park Jinyoung warmly.

"Yo guys these are for you" Jin said handing them icecreams ," Hyung brought icecreams for you guys."

The younger sibling happily started to eat ice-cream.

" I am sorry uncle I didn't know you were here, let me bring one for you." Jin said.

"No need, Jin. I'm quite happy with my wine." Jinyoung said showing his wine glasse.

" Alright." Jin said sitting beside Jungkook.

"Mom and Dad both look so beautiful together. I'm happy that , they made it this far." Jungkook said suddenly looking at his parents who were dancing.

"Indeed, they do. But you know, when they first met, it was hard to believe they'd even become a couple."Jinyoung chuckled.

As everyone grew curious upon hearing Jinyoung's mention of their parents' love story, they eagerly urged him to share more about how they met and fell in love.