sh (j.o)

jenna ortega x gn! reader

TW: this is about probably depression and sh. and getting news about something rlly bad.

you met jenna. you thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. you guys met when she spilled her drink and you helped her clean it up and bought her a new one. soon afterwards you became good friends for a long time, and shortly afterwards she became your girlfriend for over 2 years. throughout those years, you kept a big secret from her. self harm.
it was until one day she found out.

Y/N's POV:

it was a sunny day outside. the sun shining out of our apartment window. i checked your phone to see the time, 11:46. i saw jenna's message.

"hi babe, text me when you wake up. i made waffles for u, i love love lovee u <3"

i slightly grinned at the message. i hesitantly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

i wandered around as i saw the waffles. i got a fork and sat down to eat the waffles. as i was done i washed my hands and sat down on the couch and watched some family guy (or wtv u watch).

as time went by i heard my ringtone, i swiftly picked up my phone to check who was calling me. it was my mom. i picked it up and greeted her "hey mom" i said. "hi y/n" she sounded as if she was crying. "whats wrong?" i asked her. "y/n, i have some bad news about your grandma."

my eyes widened, heart beating so fast. you grandma was always there for you. even if you were in another country she'd called you all night just to sure you were okay. "she...she got a heart attack and...didnt make it." my mom said as her voice broke.

next i feel tears in my eyes, "what?!" as i yelled and stood up from the couch. "NO NO THIS CANT BE TRUE!" i yelled even louder as i breathed louder and faster, going into a mental breakdown. "i know, im so sorry for you" my mom said as her voice broke.

i ended the call grabbing the sharp knife from the kitchen and ran to the bathroom. when i went to the bathroom i felt my eyes heavy. i grabbed the knife and pulled up to my wrist, hesitating "should i do it?". i fogged my mind with negative thoughts and tears came out my eyes even more, you felt so empty. i cut my wrist hard, making blood coming out your arm.

making this make me feel relieved made me cut my wrist again, leaving more blood out. you saw black spots and eventually passed out. leaving yourself unconscious, that until jenna came home.

Jenna's POV:

as i got out of work i said by to the others and went into my car. i put the keys into ignition and start to drive home to see my beloved y/n. minutes passed and i finally came to the apartment building.

i put the key out of ignition and got out my car. i got my stuff and walked to the apartment door. i went on the elevator and pressed the 5th floor, which where we lived. as the elevator went up, i scrolled on her twitter looking at the news. as i heard the elevator ring, i took a breath and went out the elevator doors and walked to our guy's apartment.

i unlocked the apartment to see pitch black. "y/n, babe where are you?" i yelled out. no answer. i opened the light to see a mess everywhere. "y/n where are you?" i softly yelled.

i put my things down and went to the bedroom guessing thats where y/n is. i opened the light and still, nowhere to be found. she wandered around and looked to see where you were. i saw the bathroom light open, casting a shadow. i knocked, saying "y/n are you in there?" no answer. "hello" i said, until i finally had enough and  swung the door open.

my eyes widened as i saw y/n covered in blood along with a sharp knife. she felt tears in her eyes as she saw even more scars as she saw you. she dialed 911 and called an ambulance for you.

your POV:

i woke up, blinked a couple of times until i realized where i was. the hospital bed. i looked around till i saw jenna. "jenna?.." i said in a croaky voice. she looked up looking at you with widen eyes. you can tell shes been crying for hours. "what happened?" rubbing your eyes. "i-i saw you in the bathroom and the next thing i know your unconscious.." she said softly.

my eyes widened as i knew, she found out. she found out my big secret. "i-im sorry for keeping it from you.." i said looking down. "it's okay, my love. but why couldn't you tell me?" she said caressing your arm with her hand. "i thought you'd get mad at me." why would i? when did you start to do this?" she asked.

i stared at her with sad eyes. i took a deep breath and said "i started when i was (insert age of sh). she was in disbelief. "y/n, can you promise me one thing?" i nodded in response. "promise me you wont do self harm anymore and whenever your sad or stressed out you tell me okay?" i hesitated, knowing i might break the promise.

i thought twice and agreed. i nodded again in response. she held her pinky up, as you carefully put yours up. you intertwined your pinky's and smiled. she hugged you and whispered "i love you so much y/n, you dont know how much you mean to me.". "i love you too jenna, always. thank you for being with me all this time.

sorry if its rlly long it just popped up in my head

1022 words 💀