beautiful eyes (w.a)

wednesday keeps looking at you because your cute when focused 🏃‍♀️💨

you were in class, studying about plants and how it grows and how much water it needs. until there was a project assigned and you were grouped with wednesday, your gf.

you were glad she was your partner, not because she was smart, because she was the only one who you were comfy with.

you flipped through the book looking for ideas for the project that was coming up. you felt  like someone was staring at you, so you looked to your left and saw wednesday, looking at your cute doe eyes.

"what are you staring at?" you questioned. she didnt answer quickly, "you look cute when you concentrate." she said blanky.

you blushed, wednesday barely gave you compliments, and this might be your favorite one.

"o-oh." you muttered, "your doe e/c eyes are beautiful my love" she said caressing your cheek.
"thank you" you mumbled shyly before turning your head to the book, until you found a plant to work with. "so wanna do devil's ivy?" you said.

"whatever you want, dear." you said looking deep in your eyes. it was unlikely of wednesday to do these things. especially complimenting.

you nodded, "i love you, mi amor." you shot your eyes up making sure your hearing was right. "hello? i said i love you." you turned your head, "i love you too" i said.

okay so um idk who to do next 🤷‍♀️