sleep talker (j.o)

what the title said.

after a long day of work, you decided to take a nap.you changed into comfy clothes and went to bed.

jenna came home a few hours later, she was also tired so she changed into her clothes and walked to your guy's bedroom, and she saw you sprawled all over the bed, and heard you talking as if you had full on conversations.

she walked over to you to see what was going on. she soon realised you were sleep talking. you couldn't help but giggle at the sight. she thought you were adorable.

so she joined you in bed and cuddle up to you as you kept talking and blabbering in your sleep. you soon woke up to the movement's of jenna scooping you up and making her the big spoon.

"jenna is that you?" you said in a sleepy tone. she chuckled, "yes my love, im here." "and didnt you know you sleep talked?"

my eyes widened as i jumped out of bed, making jenna laugh AGAIN. "WHAT?!?" "NO I DONT" i said in a shocked tone. "yes you do" jenna grinned.

"oh, then that means i have really good dreams then." i said. "yep, you do" jenna said. as i cuddled up in her arms, resting on her chest and falling asleep again.

sorry if this is a bit bad 😭. anyways, i wrote this because im a sleep talker myself, and a sleep hitter? no one asked for that info but ok.