baby (v.c)

vada is clingy 🤨

you and vada were cuddled up in her bed, till you got a notification from your best friend kayla asking if you wanted to go to the mall with her, you accepted, vada was asleep in your arms,

you poked her a few times until her eyes fluttered open, "y/n?" she said in a groggily and soft voice. "babe, im gonna go and hangout with kayla at the mall" you said while sitting up.

vada whined, she didnt want you to go, she held onto your shirt, "vada please babe im gonna go" you said, "okay then i'll go with you" she replied.

you sighed, "ok fine then, lets get ready."

few minutes later you and vada were ready to go, you guys hopped into your car and drove to the mall.

..

you guys were finally at the mall, you texted kayla where she was, she was at the food court getting getting sbarro. you and vada walked to the food court hand in hand,

you were finally at sbarro, spotting kayla in the line. you poked her shoulder, her head shot up and turned to you,

"oh my god finally you came" kayla said. you chuckled, "sorry, i had to bring the small gremlin with me."

vada waved and smiled softly, she was shy. "dont be so shy, im friendly i promise." kayla pinky promised her.

"ok so is the greeting done because my fatass is hungry" you rolled your eyes. the two chuckled and went to order.

after eating, you guys went to the movie theater and watched the new spiderman movie and after that you guys took a little stroll around the mall, but not once was vada not touching you. everytime you pulled away she'd whine and pout until you hold her hand. it was cute, you thought. although kayla kept teasing you about it.

my little gremlins i will try to do either wednesday or lorraine for the next one.