chads best friend (t.c)

just pretend chad and tara arent dating

the group was hanging out, doing normal things like going to the mall, arcade, food court, etc. it was until chad had to pick you up from practice. (any sport)

the group was sad they had to sacrifice their time just to get some friend, but chad begged them, you were his best friend. the group sighed sadly.

..

they finally got to your practice, you got out of practice, full of sweat as you wiped yourself and started to walk to chads car. you opened the car door and greeted him a handshake. you got in the car and said hi to the others. "hey man sorry i had to ruin your guy's hangout" you said with guilt, "hey everythi-" "everythings fine, you didnt ruin it." tara interrupted. "uh okay" you were confused yet flustered.

"well, cmon guys introduce yourselves to y/n. and he has a contagious laugh." chad said, you laughed earning a smile from them. "no no wait,
you moved your hands "ill try and guess." you examined their features, "your ethan obviously" you pointed to him. "and yourrr" extending the r's "chads twin"

"i got it, mindy." she smiled. "and yourrr annika" "its pretty obvious" earning a small giggle from you. the group looked in awe how cute your giggle was. "and the last one is tara" you said pointing at her.

she laughed, "your fun y/n, i cant believe chad didnt introduce you to us sooner, why dont you hangoutwith us?" mindy said. you smiled, "i would love to." you took a glance at tara, you saw her grinning ear to ear.

"okay lets go to mall!!" chad said, making everyone excited. so on from there you went around the mall trying and looking at things. the more you talked to your group, you got closer to tara.

..

after the hangout chad drove you guys to your homes, you were the first to be dropped home, you waved everyone goodbye and smiled, walking back to your house, excited to meet tara again.

BONUS:

after dropping you home, everyone teased tara about how they knew she had a little crush on you.

"looks like someone likes y/nnn" mindy said, making everyone laugh. but she didnt really mind, she was just thinking about you all the way to drive home.

sorry if this is a bit long, anyways, love you scream ❤️.