baby brother (j.o)

you take care of your five yr old brother , but with jenna :)

your parents had to go on a little meeting and luckily you had a day off.

your parents asked you if you could take care of your brother.

you agreed in seconds, you had a bond with your little baby brother. even tho he doesn't know much. hes never really a talker too.

you got up from bed and got dressed, leaving jenna in confusion. "hey, where you going?" she said in a concerned tone.

you usually spent your day off's laying in bed. "gonna go to my parents house to babysit my baby brother" you said while tying your shoes.

her eyes widened, when she met your family she absolutely adored your little brother. "can i go with you?" she asked. "of course you can, hurry and dress" she squealed and jumped like a little kid rushing to her closet.

few minutes later she came back, "im done lets go lets go" she said while rushing out the door. unaware, you chuckled and knew she was excited.

you guys got into your car and put the keys into the ignition and drove off. your house wasn't too far away from your parents, it was a few minutes away.

you finally got to your parents house, and parked. you weren't even out of the car as you saw jenna sprinting to your house. you quickly got out of the car and got your things.

you walked to your parents house and knocked, soon your mom unlocked the door, "hello y/n thank goodness god you were available" your mom said, you hugged her, "yeah, but im not the only one whos babysitting b/n." .

your mom shot her eyes up and saw jenna, she broke the hug and hugged jenna "why hello there jenna! its been a while." "hello auntie!!".

after a little talk, your mom and dad drove off to their meeting.

your baby brother was in his room, playing with his toys. you walked to his room as jenna followed you.

as soon as you opened the door, jenna ran to your baby brother and hugged him, she smiled ear to ear as she saw him. your baby brother screamed, happy your gf (soon to be wife 😏) was here.

"alright horndog stop hogging him" slightly pushing her to hug your baby brother.

you picked him up, "why hello you little gremlin" you said grinning. "hey dont be mean" jenna pouted jokingly. "alright we got a few hours to take care of him."

oml 😭. this is inspired by my baby brother so lolz.