the great cod war

Fwhip pov:

Jimmy yelled at me "Cod are so much better!" I yelled back "All I'm saying is I prefer salmon!" Just then my friend Sausage jumped in to stop the fighting, "This is a stupid argument guys it' fine to have different opinions." Jimmy turned around and slashed at him, "SHUT UP" he slashed his eye, as Sausage fell to the ground Jimmy was dumbfounded. I looked at the gash over Sausage's eye and screamed at Jimmy in a fit of rage "YOU IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU!" Sausage was crying on the floor and a teacher came, she looked at me and Jimmy "You two. Office. Now." I grumbled and stomped off Jimmy holding his head down, followed me. The teacher looked at my twin sister, Gem "Gem sweetie, can you take Sausage here to the Nurse?" Gem smiled at the teacher while helping Sausage up, "Of course!" me and Jimmy were walking away and I grabbed him by the collar and whispered in his ear, "I will make your life a living hell for this.. Just wait." After we got in trouble I ran to Sausage and hugged him. Sausage smiled at me, reading my mind he said to me " It is okay Fwhip, It was not your fault." I smiled back at him "You're a great Friend Sausage." 

Authors note:

So how is the flashbackkkk

Also u know all Sausage got was an Ice pack lol.

Second chapter will be in the present

Hope you enjoyed!