New friends

Scott groaned as he dragged himself out of bed, today was his first day at Xornoth's school and he would be forced by his brother to hang out with his friends, at least until he made his own. They got to the school and they were greeted by a brunette running up to them while saying hi to his brother. He looked at Xornoth in confusion "Who is that?" he asked Xornoth looked at the male and said "Well Sausage, This my little brother Scott I was telling you about." I stuck out my tongue at my brother, "I am only 1 hour younger than you, dumb ass!" Xornoth laughed and patted me on the head " Whatever you say baby brother." Sausage Laughed  and shook my hand, "Pleased to meet you Scott, I am Sausage Mythical!" Sausage quickly turned his attention to two gingers that were exiting a school bus along with a girl with freckles and dirty blonde hair, Sausage introduced me to them. Their names were Fwhip, Gem, and Pearl. Xornoth looked around, "We are just waiting for Joey." Scott saw something in the sky. Xornoth laughed "Here he comes." The flying boy yelled at us, "Coming though!" he was pummeling head first into the wall when my brother caught him by the collar of his shirt. He dusted off his pants and went to hug my brother, and I was thinking *Oh god he is going to die* when something weird happened, Xornoth let him? Xornoth barely ever lets me hug him, why can this guy, the he took it one step  further. "Thanks for helping me out Xorny!" I burst out laughing at that nickname and Xornoth glared at me "I'm sorry.. but Xorny!? How did you ever get to call him that!?" Joey looked at me in confusion, "What do you mean?" Xornoth was giving me a death glare and i stopped laughing as we walked into the school. Maybe this new school wouldn't be so bad after all.