3.Can't take my eyes off you

"Prince Taehyung!" 

The older Jeon stood up from his seat and bowed as the two young boys entered the open area where the competition was supposed to begin. 

Taehyung gave him a small nod and signalled him to sit back after seating himself beside the king. Then he smiled at his new friend to encourage him to sit beside him. Jungkook hopped over to the wooden couch with a happy smile and was about to sit there when he heard his father's furious hiss. 

"What the heck do you think you're doing Jeonguk?" 

The young boy flung himself off from the chair with fright and bowed to apologize. "Sorry Appa"

"Why? What's the matter Jeon?" the king asked, confused. 

"Please forgive me your highness but my dumb son just sat beside the prince without any respect. Please take my deepest apolo.."

"But it's alright." the king interrupted with a chuckle. "Since Jeonguk's gonna be Silla's next queen."

"Appa!" Taehyung whispered, clearly annoyed. Then he turned to the landowner and said, "It's alright Admiral Jeon. I've given Jeonguk permission to sit beside me all the time."

Little Lord Jeonguk cocked his brow but nevertheless, sat beside Taehyung. 

"Okay, let's begin with the first competitor" the king announced and one of Jeon's men brought a skinny boy to the front. 

"This is Kim So-Ho, 23 years old and had worked in 5 stables of royal families before." 

"Arg...This already had started to get boring, isn't it hyung?" Jeonguk whispered in the prince's ear. 

"What? Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was just thinking about my Jiminie."

Jeonguk rolled his eyes and laughed. What a clumsy prince?

However, the rest of the competition went on for a while until Jeonguk couldn't stand it anymore. Competitions, ceremonies or such things weren't really his cup of tea so he decided to go back to his room and paint something. 

He slowly got up from where he sat and was about to excuse himself when the next competitor walked over to the front. But not giving much attention to check who it was, he turned his back to the man and bowed to the king. 

Meanwhile, the new competitor's eyes caught the sight of the leaving boy and his breath hitched for a moment. 

He's the one!

He's the one I'm looking for!

Oh god, he's so pretty! Much more prettier than the oil painting they show me. Can't even believe-

"Jung Seokjoon?"

The handsome man got startled when the Admiral's impatient voice was heard from a distance. He was surprised of himself as he rarely lost his consciousness. He's got a pretty unwavering attitude for hell boy's sake!?

Jeonguk-ah, what have you done to me already?

"Okay, first, we present you our Admiral's finest horse, windy." the host explained but Seokjoon's eyes kept still glued on Jeonguk's back which was getting smaller now. 

"She's no ordinary horse. She's very talented but not many of them can handle her well. Only a deeply trained genius can take the reigns. We'll see if you're able-"

"I'm ready" Seokjoon's voice had something. Something which was too majestic for a hostler but a great king. 

"Extraordinary" The king of Silla mumbled, frowning a little. 

It'd be a lie if we say Seokjoon wasn't disappointed of the Admiral's son leaving the place. He badly wanted to show his talent in front of his crush. 

Either way, Jeonguk was the only reason which made him come there. Leaving every luxury behind. 

Otherwise, why would the prince of Goguryeo disguise himself as a poor hostler?

But that's another story to tell. We'll see. 

I don't feel any good about this work but I like writing so..