part 9

Evening,
Scene starts in Mehra Mansion,
On the festivals often human beings considers the non-living thing as themselves and decorates them in such a way that the beauty of the non living things as well enhances the beauty of the ambiance of the surrounding,especially in Diwali...people are more likely to do so. Same thing happens in Mehra Mansion.
The combination of colours filled in a round or any other geometrical shapes or is colours are often used to carve beautiful hand made portrays of animals and deities which enhances the beauty ×10000. The Mehras or better to say Prachi chose a geometric shape which is a circle. Filling the vibrant colours yellow and purple in some shapes and then carving lotus and some random patterns with some light as well as some dark colour made the rangoli a beautiful and attractive one. Good choice of colours,most of which are the colours signifying happiness and great knowledge of beauty proved that the person who created this design has a higher level of creativity in art than the normal. There was diya placed in the middle and some more on each of the end of the lotus which lightened the Rangoli adding another significance to the rangoli that it was the symbol of light and happiness in the family.
Competing with the entrance....the other corners of the houses also were decorated. It's human nature to compete and hence they compete against each other at every cost and in every field which is not a good thing at all but in this case the consequences were good. The tables in the hall were decorated with candles embedded in flowers.
Where there is no flowers available....flower bangles are used as sides of the decorated candles which not only enhanced the beauty but also represented the creative thoughts of the individual who did the decor.
There were many ring lights handing from ceiling, no..not the heaving ones that are used in insta reels...they were short and lightweight. Taking a glance from close we could see that they are actually not lights brought from market..they are actually flower chains and handmade rings decorated with one red flower each consisted of a diya each.
On the other sides of the room there were small yet colourful jars and pots hanged carefully with diyas in it and the rest of the house was full of small yet colourful lights which are often used to decorate the outside of pandals.

Scene shifts to Abhigya's room in Mehra Mansion. Abhi came into the room only to stay mesmerized for couple of minutes...as his wife,whom he always addresses as fuggi or chasmish....was looking like a angel which often people thinks to be the real self of the angles of heaven. Human mind you know but at this time.....Abhi was completely lost in Pragya until a lipstick fell down and his trance broke.
Abhi went and hugged Pragya from the back which he used to do when he fell in love with Pragya in his early years of life after many chaos and misunderstandings.

Pragya: Abhi...chodo....koi dekh lega.....
Abhi(holding Pragya from waist): Arrey dekhega toh kya?
Pragya: Matlab?
Abhi(singing): Jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya...jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya....pyaar kiya koi chori nahi ki chup chup aanhe bharna kya...jab pyaar kiya toh darna kya?
Pragya smiled hearing this and blushed as well.
Abhi: Oho....(leaving Pragya's waist and turning her towards him)meri fuggi sharma rahi hain.
Pragya: Chodo na....
Abhi: Bilkul nahi...itni mushkil se wakt mila hain. Ab bilkul nahi chodunga....
Pragya: Late ho jaaega agar nahi chodoge toh.
Abhi: Accha chod doonga...lekin ek shart par.....
Pragya: Kaunsi shart par?
Abhi: Ek kiss do na....
Pragya became red hearing this.
Abhi: Arrey do na fuggi...ya fir main doon?
Pragya nodded in yes smiling and blusing.

"Sunte hain jab pyaar ho toh diye jal uthte hain.....
Tann mein mann mein aur nayan mein diye jal uthte hain...
Aa jaa piya aa jaa...
Aa jaa piya Aa jaa....
Tere hi tere hi liye...
Jalte diye....
Beetani tere saaye mein saaye mein...zindagani beetani tere saaye saaye mein......."

This song played in the background until Abhi bend to kiss his fuggi. He was about to kiss on her cheek when suddenly.....
"Aunty aap ready ho gaye actually mujhe aapse vo waali earrings borrow karni thi......sorry...."said Sahana while entering the room and unintentionally ruining the moment.
Pragya detached herself from Abhi and blushed hard.
Sahana: Sorry...main galat time par aa gayi....hain na?
Abhi: Nahi..aisa nahi hain Sahana.....
Pragya: Haan aisa kuch nahi hain...aa jaa bacche....
Sahana: Pakka?
Pragya: Haan pakka....aa jaa....
Sahana came inside.
Pragya: Sahana....tu ne poore ghar ko itni mehnat se decorate kiya lekin khud ki decoration...I mean khud ab tak taiyaar nahi hui?
Sahana: Main hone hi jaa rahi thi tab maine socha aapse earrings le loon......vo waale.....
Pragya: Arrey haan...ek minute...main bhool gayi thi ki tujhe yeh chahiye the. Yeh le....
Sahana: Thank you aunty....
Pragya(holding Sahana's ear): Oyee!!!Main teri maa ki tarah hoon...aur mujhe kabhi sapne mein bhi thanks mat bolna...samjhi na?
Sahana: Okay aunty...sorry.....
Pragya(leaving Sahana's ears): Hmm..yeh hui na baat...ab jaa....
Sahana: Jii.....
Sahana left.